Truth or Dare Pt.5

Recap: 

"Marshmallow, I dare you to ..."

End of Recap

Puck's P.O.V.

"Marshmallow, I dare you to say "because I love Pinocchio" at the end of every sentence until I say that you can stop."

Daphne's P.O.V.

"No way Puck."

"Well then, you know the alternative. I think of some consequences. Also no point in whining or grumbling because these are your rules."

"Fine Puck."

"Go on Marshmallow. You forgot something."

"You are so annoying...because I love Pinocchio."

Puck grins and so does Sabrina.

"Marshmallow, pick someone else."

"K. I think I'll pick Snow... because I love Pinocchio. Snow, truth or dare? Because... I love Pinocchio."

Snow's P.O.V.

"I'll go with truth."

"Who do you like the least in this room, and why because I love Pinocchio?" inquires Daphne.

"Pinocchio because I love Charming, you girls are just so sweet, and Puck is also part of this family and has saved this town. Meanwhile Pinocchio was in league with the Scarlet Hand. He has spilled blood and started the Everafter War. I have nothing against Jake so no problem there."

"I choose Pinocchio. Pinocchio, truth or dare?"

Pinocchio's P.O.V.

"I think I'll pick... dare."

"Damnmm. Someone's feeling a little bold today." Puck points out.

"Snow, just give me my dare already."

As soon as I said that Sabrina scooted over to Snow and whispered something in her ear.

"Pinocchio, your dare is to say "because I love Daphne" at the end of every sentence until I say stop."

"No way am I doing that."

"Puppet Boy, need I remind you of the consequences?" says a smirking Puck.

"Fine. I'll do it."

"Aren't you forgetting something Puppet Boy?" smirks Puck.

I grumble and say "Fine, but don't forget that I was a marionette not a puppet... because I love Daphne. 

"I pick Charming... because I love Daphne."

Charming's P.O.V.

"I pick dare."

"I dare you to kiss Cinderella for 1 whole minute with no breaks for air... because I love Daphne." says Pinocchio.

"No way! I'm married to Snow!!"

"Billy, it's only a dare and besides did you forget the consequences?" says Snow.

"Fine."

I get up and find Cinderella walking outside the house. I ask if I can kiss her for a dare and she says it's fine. I kiss her for a whole minute and then run back inside and upstairs.

"I pick Sabrina. Sabrina, truth or dare?"

Thanks for reading the sixth part. Plzzz vote my story. I will be updating soon. I'm just busy with school. I love you all and please continue to read and vote this story. Thanks! Also plzz try to get this story to at least 30 reads.

~Puckabrina4Ever is signing off