Faerie Sunrise

Recap: 

"Jeez Grimm. I'm just observant. We've lived in the same house for years and you expect me to not know these things."

"Looks like the Trickster King has a soft spot."

"Of course I do. You're my girlfriend and I loved you since I met you and you flipped me over into the pool in the forest when you and Marshmallow were trying to find help to save the Old Lady and Canis from the giant."

"I loved you too. It just took me longer to realize."

"As much as I love talking to you Grimm, I wanna sleep."

I pouted a little but gave him a hug and a surprise kiss on the lips. "What was that for?" he asked. "For being the best boyfriend ever." I respond. I giggle and Puck pulls me in for another kiss. After we pulled away he walked across the hall to his room. I closed the door to my room and lay on the bed staring at the beautiful ceiling covered in fairy lights and plants. I don't realize that I fall asleep and that someone comes in. It's Puck and he came to make sure that I was okay. He covered me with the blankets and turned off the fairy lights so that I could sleep. 

End of Recap

Sabrina's P.O.V.

I shifted around in my sleep. My pillow was so warm and comfy that I could sleep forever. Wait a second a tiny part of my foggy and sleepy brain thought. My pillow isn't this comfy and warm. I open my eyes to see that my head is on Puck's chest. "Babe, did you sneak in here early morning?"

Puck opens his eyes and says "No Grimm. I came here to see if you were up so we could watch the sunrise together. But you looked so cute and comfortable that I just couldn't wake you up so I decided to lie down with you and snuggle with my adorable girlfriend." I blush at that but still smirk and say "The Trickster King wants to SNUGGLE?!?!? What would Daphne think?"

"Brina, we should leave now if you want to see the sunrise."

"Just let me get changed. Out of the room."

"Wow. Way to be mean Grimm."

"Oh. Is the Trickster King sad? Does he need a hug to cheer him up?"

"A kiss would definitely help."

"Fine. If it gets you to shup up and leave then here." I try to give him a quick kiss on the cheek but he turns his head and kisses me full on the lips. I pull away after a few seconds and say "Can I get changed now or else we'll miss the sunrise?"

"Sure Grimm but hurry."

I get changed into a white crop top and my favorite ripped jeans. I put on a small crop top style jacket.(I think so) I style my hair into a waterfall braid.(In the image at the top.) 

I put on some classic black converse and walk outside

I put on some classic black converse and walk outside. I find Puck out on the sand with a picnic blanket spread out and him sitting on it. I hug him from behind and say "I'm back!!".

Puck's P.O.V.

Someone's hugging me from behind and I hear Brina's voice. "I'm back!!" she said in a cheery tone.

She turns around and sits in front of me in the picnic blanket. My mind has gone crazy. She looks hot.

"Looks like the Trickster King is speechless! Close your mouth Puck or else you'll catch flies." she said in a teasing tone with a smirk on her face. I didn't realize that my jaw had dropped open.

"Quit staring, Trickster King"

"Sabrina, you look ... so hot." Sabrina blushed and said "Thanks babe. Also since when did the Trickster King have a soft spot?"

"Since I loved you which was when we met. Sabrina, did you know that when we were facing Rumpelstiltskin, the Wolf told me that Love would be the end of me and since then I've been growing up for you."

"I didn't know that but I suspected that you grew up for me. Now can we just watch the sunrise?" 

"Fine Grimm."

"Wait Puck. Make half a heart and I'll make the other half. The sun in the middle,"

"If it makes you happy then sure Grimm." They both make the heart and the sun is exactly in the middle. (Refer to the image below)

 (Refer to the image below)

"I brought breakfast!!"

"No way Puck! Wait, is it normal food or Granny's food?"

"Don't worry Grimm. It's normal food but I still don't understand how you hate Granny's food?"

"Her food is just weird. Can we please eat????" Grimm says while making her cutest face. I laugh and she slaps my arm lightly.

"Here. Take a look at what I got for you." I give her the basket and she excitedly opens it to find...

I'm sorry for leaving this on a cliffhanger but it's just more fun that way. Thanks for reading up to here. Plzzz vote my story. I will try to get the next part up by tmrw but no guarantees. I love you all and please continue to read and vote this story. Thanks! Also plzz try to get this story to at least 200 reads. Y'all are the best and please give me some ideas for this story. I didn't want Puck and Sabrina to be too mean to each other so that's why I don't have them calling each other the names that they call each other in the actual series.

~Puckabrina4Ever is signing off