Ring Toss

Recap: 

"Wait. Did they free Elvis and Pinocchio from the shed? I forgot that I had locked them in there."

"Nope. Everyone tried but Dad wouldn't let them. You know how much he hates Pinocchio. Almost as much as Puck. Because I love Pinocchio."

"Dad can't help it. He still believes that his kids are still the same kids he once had in New York. he can't accept the fact that we have grown up. He still can't stop believing that all Everafters are bad."

End of Recap

Puck's P.O.V.

I hate the punishment I received for such a harmless prank. But at least now I know better than to anger the one and only Sabrina Grimm. I have to make it up to her because I can still sense that she's mad even if she's not showing it. I'll plan something romantic for her. I pull out some cash and hand it to Marshmallow and Red. "Go have some fun. You too are responsible enough to take care of yourself but don't get lost. You both have your phones right?" They both nod their heads and I continue "If you need anything just call me or Grimm, K?" 

"K, Puck. Go have fun with your girl because I love Pinocchio!"

"Daph!!"

"Grimm, lets go to the Ferris Wheel." Grimm and I go in the direction of the Ferris Wheel and Marshmallow and Red run towards the game booths. Grimm and I approached he line and saw that it was too long. The line was about 15 minutes long.

Daphne's P.O.V.

Red and I had scrambled for the game booths. The first one we found was a game of ring toss. We waited until it was our turn. After a few minutes of waiting and seeing people looking depressed due to not winning any good prize it was our turn. 

"Each red bottle is worth 1 point, each green bottle is worth 2 points, and each blue bottle is worth 3 points. Rings that successfully land on a bottle earn points based on their assigned value. The starting line is exactly where you are standing right now. Stand behind this line when tossing the rings. You are allowed 5 throws. Make the most of your attempts to maximize your chances of winning. Your points at the end will determine your prize. Good luck!" the game manager explains. He hands us the rings and motions for us to begin tossing the rings.

"Daphne, aim for the blue bottles." says Red excitedly.

"I'll try. Because I love Pinocchio." I aim the first ring and toss it. It lands on the blue bottle. Yes! One down, four more to go. I aim the second ring and toss. It also lands on the blue bottle. Yassss! I take the third ring from Red's hand and aim. This time my aim is off by a little and it misses the blue bottle but lands on the green one. Two points is still better than none but I'll have to make sure that doesn't happen again. I take the fourth ring from Red's hand, aim it and fling it towards the blue bottle. It lands perfectly on the blue bottle. One more to go. I aim and let the final ring fly towards the blue bottle but it misses and lands on the red one next to it. Shit. But still one point is better than none. 

"Wow. You're so good at this." Red compliments.

"Your total number of points is 12. Come pick your prize ladies." He leads us to where the prizes are. I see that there are giant stuffed animals, squishmallows, small stuffed animals, friendship bracelets, jewelry, and more. I could already hear Red begging me to pick a giant stuffed animal.

"You scored 12 points so you can pick from anything." he says.

"I'll take one of the giant squishmallows thank you. Sorry Red. Because I love Pinocchio."

"Which squishmallow?" he asks.

"The rainbow axolotl. Because I love Pinocchio."

"I wanna have a go at this game too

"I wanna have a go at this game too." says Red.

"Ok. Just let me get her the axolotl and then you can have a go at the game. Because I love Pinocchio" He says and hands me my axolotl. We walk back to game area and he sets the game back up again.

"Each red bottle is worth 1 point, each green bottle is worth 2 points, and each blue bottle is worth 3 points. Rings that successfully land on a bottle earn points based on their assigned value. The starting line is exactly where you are standing right now. Stand behind this line when tossing the rings. You are allowed 5 throws. Make the most of your attempts to maximize your chances of winning. Your points at the end will determine your prize. Good luck!" the game manager explains. He hands us the rings and motions for us to begin tossing the rings.

"Red, aim for the blue bottles because I love Pinocchio." 

"I'll do my best." She aims the first ring and tosses it. It lands on the blue bottle. Yes! One down, four more to go. She aims the second ring and tosses. This time her aim is a little off and it misses the blue bottle but lands on the green one. Two points is still better than none but I'll have to make sure that doesn't happen again. She takes the third ring from my hand and aims. This time her aim is perfect and it lands on the blue bottle. Yassss! She takes the fourth ring from my hand, aims it and flings it towards the blue bottle. It lands perfectly on the blue bottle. One more to go. She aims and lets the final ring fly towards the blue bottle. It falls perfectly on the blue bottle and she screams with joy.

"Your total is 14 points. Come with me to select your prize. We follow him to the prize area and Red takes a minute to decide. "I would also like a squishmallow. I like the red panda."

He takes the red panda and hands it to Red

He takes the red panda and hands it to Red. She says thank you and then we leave. Then I remembered that Puck said he and Sabrina were going to the Ferris Wheel. "Red, wanna go to the Ferris wheel and sneak up on Puck and my sister because I love Pinocchio?"

"Sure Daph! We can catch some Puckabrina drama!" With that we both sprinted towards the Ferris Wheel. If we're lucky then Puck and Sabrina won't be sitting in one of the seats right now or have already taken their turn. We both stopped to catch our breath when we got there. Now where are those two lovebirds?? Maybe they are near the front. I told Red to check the second half of the line while I checked the first half.

Thanks for reading up to here. Plzzz vote my story. I will try to get the next part up soon but no guarantees. I love you all and please continue to read and vote this story. Thanks! Also plzz try to get this story to at least 300 reads. Y'all are the best and please give me some ideas for this story. I'm trying to keep it PG here.

Puckabrina4Ever ~ out

Thanks for reading up to here. Plzzz vote my story. I will try to get the next part up soon but no guarantees. I love you all and please continue to read and vote this story. Thanks! Also plzz try to get this story to at least 300 reads. Y'all are the best and please give me some ideas for this story. I'm trying to keep it PG here.

Puckabrina4Ever ~ out