Truth or Dare Pt.9

Recap: 

"Sabrina, will you be my girlfriend?" I hear Puck ask. As soon as he says that I stop breathing. I gasp in shock. After a few seconds the shock wore off and I jumped into his lap and kissed him.

"So it it a yes or a no?"

"Stupid, it's a yes." And with that Puck starts kissing me more passionately.

"FINALLY!!! PUCKABRINA HAS SAILED!! Because I love Pinocchio." Daphne squeals.

Everyone is too interested in this, that they failed to notice ...

End of Recap

Third Person P.O.V.

Everyone is too interested in this, that they failed to notice ... a certain someone standing in the doorway to Sabrina's room.

Henry's P.O.V.

Veronica and I had just walked into the house and realized that they were all still playing Truth or Dare. Veronica went to freshen up and I went upstairs to see what they were doing. When I stood at the doorway I heard Puck as SABRINA TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!! AND SABRINA SAID YES?!?!? AFTER THAT THEY KISSED?!?!?!?! This is too much. I don't want that boy anywhere near Sabrina ever again. I stepped inside and went all rage mode on Puck.

I exploded and yelled "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE DOING?????" I stomp over to Sabrina and that boy and glare at both of them. It's like I was shooting daggers with my eyes. if looks could kill then Puck would have been dead ages ago and Sabrina would also be dead right now. 

Sabrina's P.O.V.

I heard my dad explode and yell "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE DOING?????"

Shit. I think he heard everything for the last 2 minutes. Puck better run for his life and so should I. If looks could kill, then Puck would have been dead the minute he met my dad. I turn towards Puck and my eyes convey the message that we both run for the open window and fly away for a few days.

Puck's P.O.V.

I heard Henry explode and yell "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE DOING?????"

Shit. I think he heard everything for the last 2 minutes. I better run for my life and so should Sabrina. If looks could kill, then I would have been dead the minute I met Henry.

I see Sabrina turn towards me and her eyes convey the message that we both run for the open window and fly away for a few days or weeks until Henry calms down. I immediately understand and we both stand up and bolt for the open window. Before Henry realized what was happening I unfurl my wings and pick Sabrina up by her arms and we soar out the open window. He tries to get there before we fly away but is too late. I can still hear him shouting for us to come back because I have Sabrina with me. I flap my pink insect wings faster so we can put more distance between the house and us.

"Sabrina, I'm going to have to land for a minute."

"K." says Sabrina

I gently set her down on the grass and sit down next to her. "Where should we spend the next few days?" I wonder.

"Puck, don't you have hideouts?"

"Yeah I do. Or we could go to Faerie and stay there for some time because the barrier is down."

"I guess we can go to Faerie."  Sabrina responds.

I pick her up bridal style and we both fly to Faerie. There we find my mom and she looks surprised to find us there. I ask her to get a room set up for Sabrina just the way she wants it and go give my girlfriend a tour of the palace.

"This is the throne room and this is my mom's quarters. Ah. Here is your room Grimm and my room is right across from yours if you need anything."

"Thank you so much Puck. I love you."

"Well, it's a good thing I love you too."

Sabrina's P.O.V.

I walk into my room and gasp. It's perfect. The bed was so comfy and the fairy lights looked so pretty. There were vines hanging from the ceiling. One of the walls was even covered with pictures of my family and happy moments. And the best part was that the whole room was my favorite shade of blue.

 And the best part was that the whole room was my favorite shade of blue

I ran to Puck's room. I knocked on his door but in our secret knock code.(I'm pretty sure that's not a thing but just go with it please.) One knock, then 2 knocks, then 8 knocks. He opened the door a few seconds after the last 8 knocks. "Puck, come to my room really quick. I need to ask you something." We both walk to my room and I ask him" How did you know that I love fairy lights, being around nature, that my favorite shade of blue is this, and where did you get these pics from?"

"Jeez Grimm. I'm just observant. We've lived in the same house for years and you expect me to not know these things."

"Looks like the Trickster King has a soft spot."

"Of course I do. You're my girlfriend and I loved you since I met you and you flipped me over into the pool in the forest when you and Marshmallow were trying to find help to save the Old Lady and Canis from the giant."

"I loved you too. It just took me longer to realize."

"As much as I love talking to you Grimm, I wanna sleep."

I pouted a little but gave him a hug and a surprise kiss on the lips. "What was that for?" he asked. "For being the best boyfriend ever." I respond. I giggle and Puck pulls me in for another kiss. After we pulled away he walked across the hall to his room. I closed the door to my room and lay on the bed staring at the beautiful ceiling covered in fairy lights and plants. I don't realize that I fall asleep and that someone comes in. It's Puck and he came to make sure that I was okay. He covered me with the blankets and turned off the fairy lights so that I could sleep. 

Thanks for reading this part. Plzzz vote my story. I will be updating soon. I'm just busy with school. I love you all and please continue to read and vote this story. Thanks! Also plzz try to get this story to at least 100 reads. Y'all are the best and please give me some ideas for this story.

~Puckabrina4Ever is signing off