Truth of Dare Pt.6

(Just so you all know, Basil is three to four years younger than Red. I decided to change it up a little so that Red could just maybe find love.)

Recap: 

"I pick Sabrina. Sabrina, truth or dare?"

End of Recap

Sabrina's P.O.V.

I think about what to pick and eventually after a minute of thought I settle for dare.

"Dare."

"I dare you to 1. Sit next to Puck, 2. Keep kissing for 10 minutes, 3. Stay there for all of today meaning you both sit next to each other and hold hands and hug and kiss." grins Charming.

"Fine."

I walk over to where Puck is sitting and I sit down next to him. He and I start making out almost immediately. We both pull away after 30 seconds because we need to breathe. He suddenly pulls he onto his lap and kisses me again. I gasp but don't pull away.

"PUCKABRINA HAS HAPPENEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because I love Pinocchio." Daphne squeals.

"I KNEW THAT WAS YOUR PLAN FROM THE START!" Puck and I scream at the same time.

"Red, Truth or Dare?"

Red's P.O.V.

"Truth"

"Okay then Red. Do you like Basil?" smirks Sabrina.

"Maybe a little." I say while blushing.

"YESSS!!!" she grins.

Thanks for reading the seventh part. Plzzz vote my story. I will be updating soon. I'm just busy with school. I love you all and please continue to read and vote this story. Thanks! Also plzz try to get this story to at least 40 reads.

~Puckabrina4Ever is signing off