Truth or Dare Pt.4

Recap: 

"I pick ... dare." says Puck.

Oh no. Oh no. Puck picked dare. Uncle Jake was always in league with Daphne about making Puckabrina happen. Puck's dare is going to be humiliating for both of us.

End of Recap

Uncle Jake's P.O.V.

That's one good thing. He picked dare.

I glance over at Daphne who is about to bite her palm from excitement.

Her eyes send me a secret message. That I make Puck confess.

How can I make him do that in a dare? Maybe dare him to kiss Brina? Or maybe dare him to confess his true feelings? I know. First ....

"Jake, Veronica and I are leaving. We have to be places." says Henry.

Henry and Veronica exit the hose and drive off to wherever they need to be.

That was perfect timing. Step 1 is already complete. I suppose Snow and Charming can stay.

"Puck, I dare you to ... 1. confess your true feelings for Sabrina and 2. Kiss Sabrina after confessing. Also keep in mind that if you lie Daphne will find out." 

"Yes Uncle Jake. I already put a spell on everyone when we started that if they lied then their nose would grow longer like Pinocchio's and I don't know how to cure it yet so if you lie you may end up with a longer nose for life." says Daphne.

"MARSHMALLOW!! YOU HAD TO BE THOROUGH WITH SEALING OUR MISERY DIDN'T YOU!! ESPECIALLY MINE!!!" says Puck.

"I had to because PUCKABRINA HAS TO HAPPEN!!! Besides Puck, you're lucky Mom and Dad just left or else Dad would have killed you."

"Puck, do your dare NOW!!"

Puck's P.O.V.

"FINE!! Sabrina, I've liked you since the moment I met you and now I love you." I say with a completely flushed face.

Sabrina's P.O.V.

"Puck, I've liked you too but only recently I felt that I loved you. So I love you too." I say with a completely red face.

And with that Puck pulls me in for a kiss. We hold it for a few seconds until we were both completely out of air.

"FINALLYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" I hear Daphne, Uncle Jake, Red, Charming, and Snow scream while Pinocchio just stared.

"For the record, that was much better than our first kiss."

"I agree, Grimm." says Puck.

"FIRST KISS?!?!?!?!!? WHENNNN?!?!?!?!" Uncle Jake, Charming, and Snow shrieked and Daphne and Red squealed.

"UH OH!" Puck and I shout at the same time.

Daphne started giggling and Red joined her. 

"Look who... started... synchronizing... the minute... they... kissed. It's... definitely... true... love." Daphne managed to squeal between fits of giggles.

"I am so glad Dad isn't here or else this would have been so much worse."

Puck's P.O.V.

Time for some revenge.

"Daphne, Truth or Dare? I have some really embarrassing tru - wait I can't say."

"I pick... dare." Daphne answered looking like she had out - tricked me.

"Marshmallow, you can't out - trick the trickster king. I tricked you!"

I thought for a minute until I decided on one.

"Marshmallow, I dare you to ..."

Thanks for reading the fifth part. Plzzz vote my story. I will be updating soon. I'm just busy with school. I love you all and please continue to read and vote this story. Thanks! Also please give me some truths and dares. Thanks

~Puckabrina4Ever is signing off