wegoowegookeepasaachamaaf

Something weird was moving in on my position... A strucken women's intuition ass lawyer seeking ass broke pussy bitch bush wack hairy son of a gun eggs and bakey belief came up to my head into my cunt and I just knew that the one and the only Jukkahyaamarj was behind me doing a voodoo spell with skulls and bones of deceased cat and dogs, locks and frogs with the blood of jesus christ she compels this pussy to squirt blood all over her vooodoo shit to supercharge the ritual, then she whipped out her knickers and creamed them bleaching the porridge panties white.

She pulls out her last will and testament before chopping off her legs and throwing them into my cunt like a woodchipper the legs were eaten by the full force of my pussy dinosaur dildo extreme x teen pussy girl gets fucked by her brother before her wedding xoxo gossip teen barely legal mwahhhhh.

anyways before the great and evil Jukkahyaamarj rudely interrupted my morning rituals, I was pulling the skin off my bestie bc he lied about having a condom on so i got pregnant, I had the baby #prolife and killed it right after i gave birth to it #LOLx so now he has to grow new skin or whatever.

I was just in my new york town house with $9.6 million dollars in my amex overdraft and seven eviction notices addressed to my cunt! Billie Eilish knocked at the door and I invited her in, we talked for a bit until she reached for the shotgun on wall and shot me! little did she fucking know i didnt load the gun so i took my sword and sliced her fucking pussy up and chopped off her fucking tits, threw a dick on that bitch and slid her back to her family. A few days later, she joined the KKK and is now she has killed about 89 black people 900 asian children and 9284 palestinian cvilians.

Lemme take a hit #CUNT #grrah