Chapter 2

present time

Jessie's POV

I woke up from the freezing weather, I stretched my arm and felt nothing but the sheets.

He must be downstairs.

I covered my naked body with the clothes I wore last night and headed downstairs. "Didn't I mention I don't like morning guests babe?" I heard his voice. What was his name again? Zack? Zen? Zayn,yup that's his name.

"Hmm, I don't recall." I mocked his british accent.

"You think we're dating now? This was a one night stand you can hit the road now." He smirked, "Oh and its not you its me."

I laughed dryly that made him confused."I'm not surprised that boys like you do that. Hate to break it to you babe, but I'm the one who played you." I smirked.

His eyes widened, "What do you mean?"

"Let's just say next time you use your credit card, you won't find any money." I said while walking to the door.

"How did you_"

"You talk in your sleep." I smiled politely and with the finishing touch I slammed his front door shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home!" I yelled. I kissed my grandmother's cheek and continued my way to the kitchen, placing the grocery bags on the counter table my twin sister walked in.

"You robbed another guy, didn't you?" Skylar asked.

"Its nice to see you too." I said with sarcasm.

"You just wont stop until you're behind bars!" She yelled.

"I'm trying to save what's left of this screwed up family! Why dont you help me instead of fighting with me every damn day?"

"We wouldn't be that way if you could actually keep a job instead of getting drunk all the time." She huffed while emptying the grocery bags, suddenly she stopped."You bought Coco Pops?"

"Yeah, I know its your favourite cereal." I scratched the back of my head. I heard her sniff and I instantly tensed. "Skylar?"

"Im sorry, it just brings so many memories." She sniffed again. "I miss my mum and dad." I wiped the tears that slid down her cheek with my thumb.

"I know, I do too but we have to stop dwelling on the past and think how will we survive."I sighed.

"I'll help"

"Help in what?" I asked confused.

"Whatever it is you're doing to get money, I mean my job as a waitress is not enough."

"I trick and steal money from the richest guys in this town, nothing is easy about that."

"Your still here, so you must be good now teach me." I smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Skylar's room*

"Woooow"

"What?" Skylar frowned.

"Your room!" I scrunched my face in disgust, "Its clean!"

"Just because you're my twin doesn't mean I should be a slob like you." She grabbed her laptop.

"Ouch?"

"Okay Im searching the richest men who live in Brooklyn, and here are their names with pictures."

"Ooh look at that hot stuff." I pointed at the picture that grabbed my attention.

"His name is Harry Styles and he's a senior, there is many pictures of him jogging at Prospect Park."

"And there we should go!" I tapped her back, "Good searching potatoe face."

"We have the same face!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At the park*

We are currently sitting behind a tree and Skylar is searching for the hot stuff with the binoculars.

"This is stupid." Skylar whispered.

"Shut up and keep lookin." I fixed my sport bra.

"Target found." She removed the binoculars. "Ready?"

"I was born ready, now watch and learn." I jogged my way towards him while pretending to text someone, when we collided it was harder than I thought and I flew to the ground.

"You should really watch where your going." I heard his deep voice.

This is not going as planned.

"What are you iron man?" I stood up slowly since he is obviously not going to help me up, but I wish I hadn't for his green eyes left me captivated.

"So you got a sense of humour I see." He said dryly but I can tell he's trying not to laugh.

"Oh I can amaze you with the things I got." I said seductively.

"Well I think you should prove it to me." He smirked and got out a piece of paper scrambling something in it I assumed is his phone number.

"That I can do." I smiled politely and turned on my heel to the direction of my sister not forgetting to sway my hips a little.

When I reached Skylar her jaw was on the ground.

"Oh this is going to be easy like stealing candy from a baby." I gave her the piece of paper with pride.

"Umm..Jessie I think you should take a better look of what's in the paper next time." She muffled her laugh.

"What? Give me that." I snatched the paper from her."Get lost bitch?" I shrieked while Skylar was on the ground laughing.

"So what was I supposed to learn?"She teased.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder and walked away ignoring her.

"By the way, your fall was classic." She called out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My sister and I are absolutely different, she wears baggy pants and blouse while I keep it tight and short. She is a virgin while I'm obviously not.The only thing we have in common is our curvy figure and looks.

She is too sensitive and shy just looking at her you could tell she is a goody goody while I scream badass and trouble. Skylar is book smart and always get straight A's in her exams, the only thing I'm good at is getting boys which is why I feel so insecure and a nobody after Harry rejected me.It was a harsh blow to my ego.

I promised myself I won't let any guy play with me again.

[plz vote if you liked the chapter i re-wrote it many times for u guyz, hope u enjoyed it :*]