Chapter 4

Skylar's POV

I heard a small faint of ringing noise then it increased to loud ringing, I flipped and closed the alarm then slept again. After five minutes the alarm of 5:05 was ringing I groaned and closed it.

Turning to sleep again, water was splashed on my face and I jolted up choking."What the hell?"

"I can hear the stupid alarm accros the corridor to my room! Wake up and stop this torture, I need my beauty sleep for the date tonight."Jessie babbled while I pulled the pillow over my head to block her voice.

I felt two hands on my ankles pulling me accross the bed to the ground. I huffed and stood up walking like a zombei to the bathroom.

"Well at least now we know you can never work as a model." She laughed at her own joke.

After brushing my teeth and showering I drapped the towel around my body and stepped out of the bathroom, I put on some make up to hide the bruise on my forehead. I wore my black bra and matching panty, I got suddenly thirsty so I decided to go to drink first then continue dressing.

I filled the cup and gulped it down quickly on the way to my room the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and found a blonde guy with blue eyes."Hello I'm your new neighbour Niall, I'm throwing a party tomorrow and I would really be happy if you came."His eyes lingered down, "Cup C?"

"W-what?" I looked at the direction he's looking and remembered Im only wearing a bra and panty. "Ohhh yea it is cup C." I flushed and tried to hide behind the door.

How did he know that?

He smirked and gave me a flyer that is written what everyone should wear and what time the party is held.

"U-Um thank you." Why am I stuttering?

"I'm expecting you to be there." His eyes got darker. I nodded quickly and shut the door. I placed my hand on my racing heart.

"Yeah never in a million years will I go to a party."

"Oh we're going." Jessie said.

"How long were you here?"

"Long enough to know there's a party." She snatched the flyer from my hand.

"Can't you see what's written there? It says the only clothes you can wear is underwear or tight little dress."

"So? Why are you so insecure of your body?"

"Pftt Im not insecure, Im just scared I'll loose my virginity there." I mumbled.

"Okai prove it to me." She smirked. I felt she was up to something.

"Im gonna be late to the first day of school and I still didn't pick out what to wear." I raced up the stairs, eager to get away from her scheme.

"I picked it out for ya." Jessie called out. I gulped.

On my bed I found a white hot short and a black sleevless shirt, on the floor there was a black wedge.

This girl is testing me.I smirked, if I know one thing about me is that I'm stubborn and would never pass a challenge.

I wore the clothes she picked and looked in the mirror. I suddenly felt so insecure to get out wearing that.

"Come out now." Jessie sang in the corridor.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. Jessie's whole face expression changed.

"Wow." She exhaled, "You're beautiful."

"Awww stahp it you." I blushed."I really have to go now."