Chapter 9

Maria the goth -->

Jessie's POV

I woke up and checked the time its 7 a.m.

That's weird. I didn't hear skylar's alarm.

I lazily rolled out of bed and dragged my feet to skylar's room. There she was under the covers snoring lightly. She was skipping school today again all because of that Maddy girl.

I'll show her.

I wore my skinny ripped jeans and a black shirt that has the words "Fuck Off" in white. I grabbed a green banana and the car keys on my way out.

After getting lost plenty of times on the way to Skylar's school I finally made it. I saw a kid running in the halls and grabbed him by the collar. "Where is maddy's locker?"

"N-n-number 48 ma'm." The boy trembelled.

"Good boy." I gave him a whicked smile and let go of him.

After planting some things in her locker I went to skylar's third class accounting."Miss Jones you're late." An old man I suppose as the teacher said.

"Yeah thanks for the heads up old dude." The whole class laughed but he just glared. Hmm..school is not so bad after all.

"Thats an unappropriate shirt to wear to school don't you think?"

"Well, so I dont have to keep telling everyone to fuck off. They can just read my shirt, it just saves me time ya know?"I smirked.

"Where have you been all my life?" Someone at the back yelled, he had brown hair and blue eyes. Ooh he's cute.

"I'm not gonna give you detention as I know you have a clean record but I don't want you in my class.Get out."He pointed to the door.

"Thanks...I mean I'll go and think of what I did wrong." I pouted and walked out.

I started walking in the hall, I don't know to where exactly they all look the same. Classrooms with numbers on the door and boring halls with many lockers on the side.

"Hey wait up skylar!" Oh thats me.

I turned and found the cute blue eyed boy," Oh hey." I said flatly.

"Woow why the change of hearts? You always amaze me skylar jones." He smiled.

Oh great another guy I don't know his name. Can't make the drunk excuse again...

I glanced down at the book in his hand and found the name Louis written on it.

"Why thank you Louis, I'm just feeling sarcastic today."

"Well it turns me on." He smirked."I'll meet you at lunch time yeah?"

"Sure." He tapped my shoulder and ran to who knows where, I shrugged. Loud clipping heels were heard behind me, I turned around and found The Trio.

"Look who we found here all alone." Maddy hissed."I told you if I ever saw you again it'll get messy."

"Well if it isn't bitchy and the bubble heads." She glared at me."I go to this school like it or not I'll always be here.Too bad your plan didn't work.I was really hoping to get laid, but conscious next time yeah?" Her eyes widened.

Its fun messing with her little mind. Oh Maddy you don't know what is coming your way.

"Slut."

"Fuckface!"

"I don't know who is fuckface." She flipped her hair.

"Oh just look in the mirror." I double flipped my hair.