Chapter 8

Skylar and Jessie -->

Skylar's POV

Seeing Jessie unconsciuos carried by the senior guy almost made me pee my pants. I just knew something was wrong so I texted harry and ran back to the bathroom.

From time to time I peeked outside the bathroom door to see if harry came, when I saw him carrying Jessie out the room I finally calmed down.

"Can you tell me why were you sleeping in my bathroom?" I heard Niall's voice coming from the kitchen. He placed two cups of hot chocolate on the coffee table infront of me.

"I don't know, I must've been really tired." I giggled."Sure you don't want any help cleaning the house?" I looked around me, the house is a mess after the wild party.

"Its fine, the house maids will clean it."I nodded.

My first day skipping school.

"Are you alright?"

"Yea, thank you for inviting me and not freaking out that I slept in the bathroom." I giggled.

"Yeah you know how many complaints I had that someone is hogging the bathroom?" I laughed.

"Oops?" I fixed my hair,"Well I think I should head back home now." I stood up.

"Wait, wait." He stood up, "Umm...would you like to...a.."He ran his fingers through his hair.

"What is it niall? You could tell me." I looked in his eyes.

"Would you like to have coffee with me maybe? After school of course." He said quickly.

"Sure why not we're friends." I'm not going to school anyway.

"Yea...friends." He looked away.

"Oh, one more thing. Please don't tell anyone I overslept here last night." Just in case.

"Why?" He frowned.

"Umm..people might think we had you know what last night."

"Sex?" He tried to hide his amused smile.

"Yes that."I blushed.

"Okay I won't." He smiled. I kissed his cheek and opened the front door to leave.

Friends do that right? Its the first time I have a boy as a friend its wierd.

I crossed the road to reach my house.Suddenly, I saw the front door swung open as a reflex I hid behind a tree and watched what is happening.

After a moment Harry stormed out of the house and ran to his car which was far away from niall's house.

He runs in a funny way. I stifled a giggle.

I ran to my house and knocked on the door.The door swung open,"Fuck off Harr- Skylar!"Jessie pulled me in the house and gave me a tight hug.