Chapter 3

(Comment while reading please I want to read your thoughts x)

Skylar's POV

I woke up from the sound of a loud guitar solo, What I like About You by 5 seconds of summer.

"Hello" I answered with my manly morning voice.

"Don't tell me you forgot!"Rose's squeaky voice was heard from the other end.

"No no ofcourse I didn't..." I lied hoping she would give me a hint.

"Okai good, I'll come over with Maria at 6 for our movie nighttt." She sang. Oh shit right, I have to go to the store and buy a DVD. "What movie are we gonna watch?"

"Well we wouldn't wanna ruin the surprise!" I faked a laugh.

"Eeeep, I loveee surprises!" I had to move the phone away from my ear or else I would be deaf.

"kay byee." I hung up quickly.

I tossed my phone on the bed with relief and rolled till I hit the floor. After showering and brushing my teeth, I stared at my reflection in the mirror and combed my brunette hair. My eyes are a light shade of blue just like my mother's, I shook my head vigorously before I got emotional.

Now for the worst part of the day...picking out clothes to wear.

I glanced at my wardrobe then decided to count till number six and wear that, number six landed on a jeans jacket so I wore it and matched it with a floor length flowery skirt. Downstairs my grandmother was eating breakfast, of course Jessie is still asleep.

"Good morning grandma." I kissed her cheek.

"Good morning sweety."

I went to the kitchen and to my surprise found Jessie there.

"It looks like a unicorn threw up on you." She glanced at my skirt.

"ha-ha funny." I rolled my eyes.

"Here I made you breakfast." I stared at the omelette with suspicion. "I didn't poisen it, yet"

"Rose and Maria are coming today, so behave." I dabbed my fork in the omelette.

"You mean the dumb blonde with the big tits and the goth? Its really a wonder how you guys are friends"

"Whatever, I'm going out to buy a DVD." I grabbed the keys to the Acura RL car and stepped out of the house.

The drive was five minutes to the store, I fixed my skirt and headed in. I reminded myself not to get a horror movie last time Rose peed on my couch from how much she was scared! Scanning the shelves I found the most suitable one.

The Duff.

It was the last one in the store so I walked with more speed to reach it as I placed my hand on the DvD case another hand was on it too. I glanced up and found Harry freakin Styles or as Jessie calles him The hot stuff. My mouth suddenly went dry, that man could make any girl fall for him...literally. I remembered Jessie's fall and giggled.

"What's so funny?" He asked amused.

"None of your buisness." I snapped. I shocked myself and him, I never snapped on someone like that, "Sorry."

"Wait a minute, you're the girl from the park" He smirked. "No wonder your so cranky."

It was my sister idiot.

"Yes, I mean no, ughhh just leave the DvD case!"

"I touched it first." He challenged.

"Well I saw it first!"