Chapter 6

Skylar's POV

I was the first to enter the accounting class, even earlier than the teacher! I decided to text Jessie until class starts.

Me: where r u?
Annoing sister: I just came back home, harry left. *sniff*
Me: Did I mention he goes to my school? *hands you a napkin*
Annoing sister: Skylar...U R SO DEAD. *Blows in the napkin and stuff it in your mouth*
Me: If I ran into him i'll act surprised xp

p.s he is coming to the party tonight.

I looked up from my phone and was surprised to see the class is almost full.

Wow, I really need to notice my surrounding more while I'm texting.

I bent down to put my phone in the bag, "You're in my seat." I froze then slowly looked up.

Louis.

"I-I'm sorry I'll just mov-"

"The vegetarian! wow what a surprise." He was shocked then he masked it with a smirk."Sorry I didn't know it was you, I'll sit here then."

He pulled a chair next to me.

"How come you take accounting with the juniors when you're a senior?" I asked curious.

"I don't do well in tests." He looked uncomfortable so I changed the subject.

"I'm skylar." I smiled.

"The vegetarian has a name, finally." He gave me his hand to shake and I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my buisness class I was on my way to the cafetria when I saw Maddy, claire, and some unkonwn girl with black hair in the hall.

"Well look who we found girls, its the teen mom." Maddy hissed the last two words which made me cringe."Vivian tell her what happened to the last girl who got on my nerves."

Vivian,the girl with the black hair spoke," she dropped out of school with a beaten up face." I gasped."And we didn't even get into any trouble."

"Yea, so you better not show your face to me again, or else it would be messy." Maddy pushed me at the lockers behind me and I fell with a thump on the floor.

I heard the trio's heel echoing through the halls as they walked away, when I looked around me there were a few students watching me without any attempt to help.

At this point I was at the edge of crying, I don't know what school to run to anymore they are all the same! Maybe I should even reconsider not going to school like Jessie.

No! Don't ruin your whole future because of them!My conscious yelled at me.

I gathered my books that was scattered on the floor and ran out of the school's building to my car.Her words kept echoing in my head the whole ride back home.

"Or else it would be messy"

"Skylar? What are you doing here so early?" Jessie frowned and checked the clock on the wall.

"I'm not going to school anymore." I dropped my bag on the floor and made my way to my room.

"Why?" She called out but I ignored her.

*At 7 p.m*

I heard three knocks on my bedroom door."Come in."

Jessie walked in with two clothes in her hand, both the color red."Ready for the party? I got your dress." She said unsure.