Chapter 7

Grayson is as Grayson Dolan-->

Jessie's POV

Pain. That's the only thing I feel emotionally and physically. I feel deep pain coming out of my head disfunctioning my whole body.

Skylar was being bullied in this school and she didn't want to worry me.

I'm the one who made her transfer to this school because I was simply an idiot, I was blinded in love with a guy who wasn't worth it. He caused danger to me and my sister. Her friends, Maria and Rose, came along to support her.

Why does my dark past keep haunting me everytime I'm alone? I yelled in pain and regret.

"Skylar! I'm here skylar wake up." I opened my eyes and found myself squashed to someone's chest, not to mention the smell radiating off that person smells divine almost too familiar.

"Harry?"

"I should've never left you walk away!" He yelled.

"What are you talking about? What happened?" I looked around and found I'm in skylar's bed. Realisation hit me,"Skylar!" I panicked.

"Yes thats your name." He gave me water and some pain killers.

Its ironic how just 3 days ago skylar was in the same bed knocked out.

"You must be hungry, I'll go order pizza." Before he could stand up I grabbed his hand, so soft.

"Please just tell me first what happened." He looked unsure," I need to know." I pressed on him.

"Okay that may be a shock to you but I need you to stay focused with me and try to understand." I nodded urging him to get to the point."Maddy had a plan to drug you then get Grayson to rape you and get you pregnant." I gasped. All that was gonna happen to skylar. Thank god it happened to me it would've been tragic if Skylar lost her virginity getting raped.

"Yea, you and maddy were talking?" I nodded, "Then when things didn't go as planned grayson hit you in the head with a beer bottle and carried you to a room." I touched the sore part in my head and was surprised to see it bandaged.

"What I don't understand is who texted me from your phone telling me where you were and save you." My heartbeat accelerated its eather skylar texted him or something bad happened to her and someone took her phone. Where is she?

"Don't worry I got there just in time, I beated the crap out of him."He placed his hand on mine."Say something." I looked up at him and saw bags under his eyes from lack of sleep, he looks so troubled and I just want to ease all his worries. Snap out of it, all the boys are the same don't be fooled again. "Skylar?"

"Who is grayson?" My voice came out hoarse so I cleared my throat.

"He used to be my friend."He balled his hands into fists.

"Umm...thank you for saving me it means a lot."I offered a smile.

"Of course I would save you.I'm gonna protect you as long as I live Skylar."

Lies.

He ran his fingers through his hair. "Hope its alright I got a doctor over here to check your head. It turns out there was a cut in your scalp but its not deep nothing to worry about." I grinned, "What?"

"You. you're so cute, stop worrying and go order pizza."I shooed him.

"Alright, I'll be back." He kissed my forehead and grinned popping his dimples.

He's so sweet.

No he isn't. My inner devil argued.

I feel something warm inside me building up. No not again. I remembered Maddy and Grayson, the warm feeling was demolished and replaced with...revenge.