Chapter 13

New character alert
Katie on the side--->

Jessie's POV

Harry and I were currenlty in Macdonalds waiting in line to order.

"Why did you want to come here anyway from all places?" Harry asked."Oh is it because they do a really good ceaser salad?"

I frowned.The line moved and it was my turn to order,"Hell no." I told harry, I turned to the woman behind the cashier."I'll have one big fillet and one medium mac chicken with big fries and pepsi." I smiled.

"Anything else?" She asked.

"Oh you want anything harry?" I turned to see harry with his mouth wide open and just beyond shocked."Harry?"

He finally snapped out of it and mumbled,"Err..maybe just Mc flurry."

"Ooh nice choice, make that two."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally took our order and sat in harry's car eating.

"I thought you were a vegetarian?"

Oh shit.

I choked while eating my sandwich and started coughing loudly."Are you okay?" He panicked.

When did skylar tell him she's a vegetarian?!

"Yes yes im fine." I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand."Umm, I was just trying it. Its been a long time since I ate meat."

"Oh."

Of course he thinks I'm a lair and an idiot now.

"Im going to finish that later." I suddenly lost my appetite and started to re-wrap my food again.

"Are you sure? You seemed eager inside."

Well thanks for making me insecure now jerk.

"Yeah I'm sure."

"Okay lets go to my place now, shall we?" He started the car.The whole ride I couldn't stop smirking this is going to be fun, I feel like I'm already hot down there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whats that noise?"I frowned.

"Oh hope you don't mind, I got a couple of my friends over."He opened his front door.

"No, I don't mind at all." I mumbled but I doubt harry heard me, he is already bombarded with 'friends' welcoming him back.

The house was just as I remember big and white. I recognized Louis, Maddy, Vivian, Claire and ugh...Grayson. There were still about five more people chatting around that I don't recognize from our school.

"Ayee Harry, how are you mate?" A guy awfully familliar shook hands with harry.

"Zayn! So glad you made it."

Fuckk nooo!!! Zayn! He knows I stole his money.

Not to mention leaving his place in a not so friendly way.

Pfftt.

"Oh I forgot to introduce you to skylar." Zayn looked at me, his eyes widened and quickly filled with anger.

"Skylar this is zayn."

"Oh hello Zayn, a guy I have never seen in my life!" I out stretched my arm for him to shake and gave him my biggest fake smile. But inside my stomach was doing a kartwheel and my heart have already fell to my feet, he finally smirked and took my hand shaking it.

To my relief harry and zayn walked away to 'catch up' .

I looked around the group and found all the girls here wearing skinny except for one.The brunette girl was wearing ripped baggy jeans and I could see her wallet sticking out from her back-pocket.