chapter 8

it's going to go fast and might have some changes but just know reilisitcly it's happening roughly around the same time unless said otherwise

standing in kingdom of Blumund along with Kabal's crew i was quickly led to the guild branch here they were quite tired because i may have somehow forgotten about the wagon until we were halfway there... yeah don't ask how because i couldn't tell you.

Kabal: "this is it"

we were now infront of a building very alien from the rest here after some talking and other things i went to the front desk.

Reseption: "well hello little girl"

the reseptionist refered to me as a girl i honestly don't blame her i would as well in her position.

Rimuru: "i'd like to sign up"

saying this sparked everyone present to talk though eventually i managed to get in and finish the tests gaining B rank.

*

by the time we reached ingracia we looked around on our first day and on the second day i met Yuuki the guild master of the Free guild.

we talked for a long time though i didn't exactly trust yuuki i'll have to keep my eye on him

.

(ok i'm gonna skip alot of this since i don't remember much from vol 4 and i have a headache so it might be very short if i'm up to it i'll expand this chapter more in the future)

after meeting the children that i had to save i eventually found a way to save the children.

entering the dwelling of spirits with the children following behind me we soon started hearing voices.

???: "ooh! new challenger"

there were more but they roughly said the same thing.

Rimuru: (annoying)

Rimuru: "i'm not here to play games come out now!"

Rimuru yelled as the voices started complaining and the next instant a giant room appeared holding some sort of giant robot

???: "defeat our collosal"

not listening to rimuru who just threw a hellflare at it clearly not interested in any fights.

Rimuru: "i said come out i know where your hiding"

that was a lie but rimuru did happen to be looking in the direction they were in by total accedent which made it seem as if it was the truth.

after some "negotiations" with the demon lord or spirit queen ramiris, rimuru didn't care much everything contradicted everything at this point.

they were taking to a platform where the children prayed and rimuru created artificial spirits or something except for kenya who got a spitit of light.

it went like this (i think i changed some of them i honestly don't know i can't remember)

Gail: earth spirit

Alice: water spirit

royota: wind spirit

Kenya: Light spirit

ChloeL Chloe spirit(idk what it is some time travel bs)

after that rimuru named beretta then left

yes this is just a short filler chapter i'll expand it when i can but i just wanted to get something out even with my writers block, i'm also unwell at the moment