Chapter 10

Rimuru awoke a few days later his slime body resting on Velgrynds lap, after a couple interactions with his revived subordinates he turned his attention towards the 2 demons he summoned.

"oh your still here" Rimuru bluntly said "ok you can go now" he said again and the demons both felt their hearts shatter into pieces.

"y-you don't understand Rimuru-sama we wish to follow and serve you" the white haired demon said as this irked Velgrynd

"oh well ok then i'll give you both names" he said before turning to the black demon, at the moment he was also thinking about the possibility of making cars in this world so named the black demon Diablo, and named the white demon Testarossa.

this of course depleted alot of magicules that he was nearly sent back into rest mode.

.

a couple hours later rimuru entered the sacred cave and went to where he met velgrynd and veldora for the first time.

rimuru had also asked his ultimate skill [Raphael] about his other skills and to say there were alot is going easy if you don't count food chain which gives him access to his subordinates skills and lets him give access to his skills.

once reaching the spot where the slime met the 2 dragons rimuru went through the process of creating a clone and putting veldora's soul(?) inside it this caused rimuru to gain 2 more ultimate skills, a skill called [veldora] and one called [uriel].

after a couple days had passed rimuru and the Human veldora left the cave to see the lycanthropes and again after alot of talking they began the summit, where simply enough was pretty much similar to canon with a few small detail changes that were largely irrelevant or can be explained much later.

.

footsteps echoed as rimuru entered the near empty room he was  accomponyed by Testarossa and Velgrynd, origanlly he wanted to go with Shion and Testarossa but Velgrynd made rimuru choose otherwise.

(blanc? and the scortch dragon) a red headed demon thought as he saw them Following behind Rimuru.

Rimuru was also with Ramiris who had her two companions.

"hey! Guy long time no see" Ramiris excitedly flew up to the Red head demon guy

(so thats Guy, His magicules don't add up) Rimuru thought to himself

"why not take a seat your blocking the door" Guy said and rimuru moved over to the seat as the doors opened to reveal a giant muscular man 

(this must be Dagruel the one that veldora fought) thinking to himself he turns to see 3 people walking out a door, all vampires a old man who was a butler and a maid that was kinda hot, but there was also who he assumed to be the demon lord valentine

(he's nothing to scoff at either, wait his maid she seems to have more magicules) rimuru listened to Raphael's explenation of course the maid was constantly changing her magicules or something like that but rimuru could make it out a bit for her to be stronger

"yawn" a loud yawn echoed and rimuru turned slightly to see a sluggish looking man rimuru started and ultimately failed to analyse the man's magicules though rimuru could tell he was strong.

"yo Ramiris" he started out and him and Ramris seemed to bicker a bit his name ended up being dino

as that continued Rimuru glared a bit as he saw the next person enter: Leon Cromwell.

"Rimuru yes?" Leon spoke to rimuru which caused a bit of tension but was settled before another person entered: Frey the harpy queen he assumed.

(damn she hot) this thought by rimuru irritated Velgrynd, she couldn't hear his thoughts but she had a feeling thats what he was thinking as she glared at him sending a shiver throughout rimuru.