Chapter Two - The Paci

A/n the picture for this chapter is by @Cakemousse on Tumblr. She went on a memorable Miraculous Tour of places and buildings in Paris that show up in the show! including The Agreste house! (pictured above) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dumbfounded, I stare out the window where moments before Adrien Agreste jumped out to go fight an akumatized villain. 

Did that just happen? 

The room spins as I try to take in everything. Not only is Adrien a cool guy when it comes to people he barely knows regressing around him. (Or, does he think I'm just immature and need my stuffie and cry whenever I get hurt?) But he is CAT freaking NOIR???

Putting Mr. Hops down by my bag, (the shock of seeing Adrien transform into the black cat pulled me back to my big self) I run over to the open window to watch Cat Noir and Ladybug take down the giant ice cream man. 

The scene outside the school is unlike anything I have ever seen. Ladybug is revving a motorcycle connected to a propeller made out of–what are those, street signs? the bike spins the signs so fast that it blows the ice cream away revealing a person inside. Cat Noir backflips off a nearby building lands right in front of the man. He takes something that looks like an ice cream scoop out of the mans hand. At Cat Noir's touch, the ice cream scoop disintegrates. A purple butterfly flies out of the ruined scoop.

"No more evil doing for you little Akuma..."

--------------------------

"So uh are you going to say something?" Adrien says after a few minutes of awkward silence. 

After he and Ladybug finished up their short interviews with the reporters who had been following the ice cream monster, he jumped back into the window right before he de-transformed. He feeds his weird Plagg thing the grossest cheese I've ever smelled. "I know it's a lot but you promised to keep it a secret right?"

I nod my head slowly, feeling as if everything is moving in slow motion, "You are Cat Noir." I say, my mind reeling. I watch as Plagg horks down the smelly cheese, as if he hasn't eaten in days.

 "Ho-how are you Cat Noir?" 

"Yeah, its a long story," he picks up the ice pack that I  dropped  somewhere between Mr. Hops hitting Adrien and Cat Noir jumping out the window. Replacing it with a fresh one from the freezer he says, "Here you should keep ice on your wrist for a few days."

"Thanks," I say as he gently places the cold pack on my wrist, "So, now what?"

"What do you mean?"

I spread my hands out, "Do you expect everything to go back to normal now that I know?"

"Do you want to come over to my house so we can talk about everything? School is probably canceled. Because of the Akuma attack and all." Adrien says as he picks up Mr. Hops. Putting him back in my bag, he offers it to me and gestures for us to leave the office.

"Yes, I have so many questions," I say taking my bag.

"I have a few myself," Adrien says as we leave the nurse's office.

-----------------------

{The students get released to go home early. Adrien and Ani leave first, not wanting to get caught by the other kid's questions for the new girl.}

-----------------------

"Is the car really necessary? how far do you live from the school?" I ask, watching people and buildings blur by. Adrien called his Bodyguard Mr. Placide to pick us up.