7-Two Of Hearts

"So..it's official..? Are we..boyfriends..?" Kel says quietly, looking into Basil's soft blue eyes. "Only if you want it to be.." Basil responds gently.

"Well, I could wish for nothing more..hello, honey." Kel smiles, tears forming in his deep brown eyes.

His dreams have came true. He wondered if it was a dream. But his thoughts flew away into a new plain of existence when Basil hugged him tight, planting a gentle kiss on his cheek.

Kel's face burns and blushes, hugging Basil back. "I love you...you don't even know much I've waited for you to kiss me.." Kel says, still holding the biggest smile that lit up the dark night.

"Same..it's been a thing for me for a while..ever since I gave up on Sunny after finding out he liked Aubrey, I've really had time to realize what kind of feelings I've had for you.." Basil says, pulling away from the hug and making eye contact with his new boyfriend.

"I've always loved you and wanted you to be mine, ever since we met!" Kel confesses. "That's so cute, love..I'm so glad that we're together now.." Basil says with pride.

"Wanna know what's cuter?" Kel asks. "What is?" Basil quarries. "You, pretty boy~" Kel says in attempt to flirt. His attempt was successful.

Basil looked like a Russian is Arizona with how red his face was. He looked like a whole fucking tomato. "I..I...I..." Basil mutters, speechless by Kel's affection.

"Ah, is the handsome boy speechless?" Kel says, taking another stab at Basil. "Ok, ok, I'll stop. I don't want the love of my life to pass out and get a head injury!" Kel laughs.

Basil snaps out of his trance and smiles slightly at Kel. Any depression that Basil manifested had left him.

Their hearts are now beating as one.