9-Goodnight

"Basil!" Kel says with shock and excitement. "I didn't know you joked around like that!"

"What do you mean-the 'that's what she said' thing..?" Basil asks. "Yeah that! I never knew you knew how to use that!" Kel smiles a smile of pride. "It's like you're learning from me..I'm so proud!" Kel jokes, pretending to be teary eyed.

"Oh hush..I just thought it'd be funny, love.." Basil smiles and puts his head on Kel's shoulder. "Woah dude, that's gay!" Kel exclaims, almost like he forgot that they WERE gay.

"Baby...we ARE gay!" Basil laughs, his body shaking Kel's with the recoil of the laugh. Kel laughs too, at this point shaking the bed.

After they clamed down, Basil let out a light sigh. "You good, Basil?" Kel asks. "Yeah I'm good, I'm just a little tired, you know..?" Basil replies.

"Then let's sleep! It's a little early, but I guess we can sleep! I'll sleep on the floor." Kel says happily. "No, baby, sleep on the bed with me...I really want to be cuddled." Basil says, grabbing Kel's hand.

Kel blushes when Basil grabs his hand. He loved the feeling of Basil's hand in his own. Basil's bony but decently soft hands in his large and rough hands just gave him a sense of belonging in life. He loved it more than anything else.

"O-Oh ok! I'll sleep with you!" Kel says eagerly. He pauses and looks at his lover. "Don't you dare say it-"

"I wasn't planning on it!" Basil lies. "Don't like, I know you were!" Kel says in a confronting tone.

"Nuh uh!" "Yeah huh!" "Nuh uh!" "Yeah huh!" They go back and forth. Basil breaks the repetition and says, "Where's your proof?"

"Up my ass." Kel says in a jokingly serious tone. "Want me to check? Or are you gonna just start pulling shit outta your ass? No pun intended!" Basil jokes. "Oh shut up!!" Kel wheezes.

After they settle down once more, Kel says, "Didn't we say that we wanted to go to sleep?"

"Oh yeah! Right, let's." Basil smiles and hugs Kel, pulling him down onto the bed. "Now cuddle me, I need my loves!" Basil laughs.

"Ok ok, demanding much?" Kel jokes and spoons Basil.

"Goodnight love.."

"Goodnight."