~VI~

NICKI POV    (written by fav/my bae🌸🪐)
"Nas?" I said in disbelief. "Hey Nicki it's been so long!" Nas exclaimed happily. "Yea.." I mumbled not really in the mood, "How have you been?" Nas asked still shocked that he was looking at me face to face. "Good, how about you?" I said still keeping my replies short (sis tryna get outta thea😭). "I've been good." Nas replied. "Well I'll see you around." I say while getting in my Uber not giving him any time to reply.

At the airport...
As I'm boarding my plane I start thinking about Beyoncé and what shes doing rn. I'm so excited to go back home tho, I miss my baby.

BEYONCÉ POV
Nicki's on her way back to Houston now and I'm so happy. I was real down bc she wasn't here with me and Ik we call every day but like that's not enough.

15 minutes later...
I ended up cleaning up the house to prepare for Nicki, I even cooked, I mean attempted to cook dinner for her but that didn't really work out so I decided that I would just order food when she got here.

NICKI POV
My plane landed around 10 minutes and now I'm inna Uber headed to beys house. And rn I'm feeling jittery bc I haven't seen her in a full week.

BEYONCÉ POV
As I'm sitting on my couch, I hear loud knocks at my door and I knew it was Nicki so I rushed towards the front door. " MAMAA." I squealed while picking her up and spinning her around, "Hiii bb." She laughs while hugging me back.

(p.s. short lol, but this chapter is so cute to meee omggg 🥹🌸🤍. literally one of my top fav chapters so far. okay y'all keep reading, byeeee lmao 💋.)