missing friend

......

Night :

As usual, the maid fixed the bed sheet for sohyun so that she could rest there, but standing at the corner of the window looking at her mobile phone....

which was repeatedly receiving messages from bora on her mobile phone and she was reading them but not replying.

When Manager han saw sohyun staring at her mobile phone, he got suspicious and before going to sleep, she reported to her mistress that sohyun was using her phone.

.....*****.....

Sohyun kept a secret box under her bed....
After turning off the lights in the room, he quietly took out the box and opened the box....In the faint moonlight from the window she was opening the box from which an old violin came out......In the same box there was also a music globe which was very small,  old but very beautiful....
The peculiarity of this globe was that when given the key, it played very good music which sohyun found very melodious.

Now was quietly looking at the violin taken out from under her bed when suddenly the door opened and her mother entered the room.

Seeing the violin in sohyun's hand, sohyun's mother became furious and without asking sohyun, she smashed her mobile phone against the wall and showered the hunters on her back......

Sohyun mother:I have forbidden you a thousand times since childhood that this violin is not a part of your life, you have to get rid of it,But you have not left this silent stubbornness and still you have kept this violin to yourself. I will finish the story of this violin........

Saying this, she threw the violin on the ground and kicked it with feet, making it worse. The violin was completely broken..........
Even after being whipped so much, sohyun had no expression on her face, even after the violin was broken, she was behaving perfectly normal . ...

Because from childhood till this age, sohyun has only received criticism from her mother and in return she had to suffer many beatings and whippings, but she could not do what she wanted....

Sohyun's childhood was taken away by being brought under a strict set of rules, she followed these rules and became so stone in small age life that the tears in her eyes disappeared and the smile vanished from her face........

After the whipping, sohyun went back to her bed and slept with a blanket. Sohyun's mother left angrily and Manager han closed the door of sohyun's room......

Late at night, when sohyun felt that it was all over, she got up from her bed, saw the broken violin, picked it up and put it back in the box.......

Then after walking a few steps she grabbed her broken cell phone and put it under her pillow and went to sleep..........

Morning:

It was morning and as usual sohyun had to go with her mother to a charity home where clothes and lots of food were to be distributed among orphans.........