way of happiness

Hospital:

Ji woo: Can you explain this fact to me?

Yoo sun: Don't worry, I will tell you everything, but first you get well, now you are not well at all....

Ji woo:Do you want me to die in indecisiveness?

Yoo sun: So you will remember the last time I came to see you, I liked you very much, I was very happy with my brother that he chose very good and beautiful girls.

My brother always used to tell me about you on the phone so I became your fan because my brother never fell in love with anyone so easily.....

Dae Hyun came home very happy because he wanted to marry you. My parents were also very happy....
He never told you about our family, that we are from a very high family, he met you like a poor person......
He has decorated every moment spent with you through pictures in his room.....

When the last time he came to meet us after saying goodbye to you, one day he suddenly fainted and then we found out about his brain tumour......

He became very worried and the doctors said that his tumor had grown so much that the chances of death were high......

Before I told you the truth, he thought about you and then broke your heart.....

He wanted to see you before he died but it was not possible because you had left that city.....
Dae Hyun Just left a video message for you which I have you know how much he loves video making he wanted to capture every moment and one last moment he has captured for you......

I want to apologize to you, maybe I shouldn't have done all this in front of everyone like this, But I know you, you don't listen to me if I want to call you somewhere alone and talk to you.....
You never give me a chance to explain so make me reveal the truth to everyone...
Because you married a man who had killed two of his wives, you certainly punished yourself for loving a man and trapped yourself in a family that is probably a fallen family......
You used to always smile, but you have changed yourself so much just to hate dae Hyun.......
Ji woo: You're right, I'm probably so wrapped up in my own stubbornness and ego that I'm unable to see the truth.....

Yoo sun: I was very anxious to see you two, I wanted to take both of you to me as soon as possible, so I took this step without thinking...If something happens to you, I may never be able to forgive myself...

Ji woo: It's not like that, you hardly do anything about it, then one day I would die from this pain. Whenever I hear dae hyun's name, my heart beats faster, whether it's from hate or love....
Otherwise, I had it long ago, but in a stifling life, it was being given as a stubbornness to humiliate dae hyun that I could live without him....But all my stubbornness turned out to be in vain when I realized that he was not alive, whom I had been living as a coward to humiliate.......
Yoo sun: This is the last message my brother left for you....
Yoo sun: played the video with tearful eyes...........