trip

Night:

Ji won: I don't know what happened to this old lady suddenly and she started paying attention to sohyun.......

Sohyun,Don't you have any conspiracy in this?.....

sohyun:I am not at all interested in going to this chip, if you want, please do any way possible so that I don't go on this trip.......

Manger han : I know miss sohyun is never interested in these things......
And anyway, it's only a matter of seven days, what will they prove in seven days, nothing, and anyway, miss sohyun has no bad habits.......
Rather she is of high character and a very principled quiet person. I don't think these people will find anything wrong with her that they can use tomorrow.......

Ji won: You are right, sohyun will definitely go on the trip, but sohyun listens to one thing, you should consider this trip as the last trip of your life.....
I just want you to come back on this trip quietly so that no one can look at us suspiciously.......

........******.........

Morning:

Taehyung: Are you ready to go on a trip? Have you packed all your stuff?

Sohyun: I'm not interested, my mother orders me to go........

Taehyung:We know within ourselves that we are not worthy that you should go with us....But I'm glad you're going and I'm so happy for you because I've got so many new things of joy in store for you.......

Well,Bora, kangsu is very excited to go on a trip with you, so you always pay attention to me and enjoy yourself openly, no one will see you there......

It is said that Taehyung's eyes fell on sohyun's mobile which was lying on the table.......

While talking, Taehyung hid sohyun's mobile from there and put it in a drawer so that sohyun could not take her mobile with her on the trip and her mother could not disturb her........

......*******........

Everyone sat in the car. Taehyung had arranged everything in the car so that they did not miss anything during the trip.....
All arrangements were present inside the vehicle....

Kangsu: As far as I know this is not the way we wanted to go Kangsu asked Taehyung in surprise.....

Taehyung:I have given up on where we were going, now we are going to a place that no one knows about.......
It will be like an adventure, don't worry guys......

.....*****.......

Bora: Sohyun,Some of my prayers have been accepted which today I am getting more with you........It was my dream to go on a trip with you and travel to many places and this dream is coming true. I can't believe it.....