let's start with friends

......

They all started searching for sohyun......

Kangsu :we should call for help, he immediately picked up the phone and called the resort for help........

It was getting dark and they were intensifying their efforts to find her by any means possible....

While searching, Taehyung and kangsu met...

Taehyung:Still not getting it, my anxiety is increasing...

Kangsu:Don't underestimate the help from the resort, we will find it....

.....*****.....

At the same time, bora was also looking for sohyun, and suddenly she also fell down due to the darkness.....

She started shouting loudly because she did not know that sohyun was also present in the pit....

She picked up her fallen mobile and turned the light of her phone back and forth with trembling hands...
And she breathed a sigh of relief as she looked at sohyun, who was lying lifeless, as if there was no life in her body....

She patted sohyun's face to make her conscious, but sohyun probably passed out from hunger and from being bitten by something....

wasted no time and started calling hello and after that , flashed the light of the mobile outside the pit so that someone would see the light and come towards her....

She started shouting for help by making loud noises .......

Hearing the sound of her screams, Taehyung and kangsu went towards the direction from where the sound was coming.....

Kangsu: bora, where are you, the sound of your screams is heard, but you are nowhere to be seen....

Bora:Be careful,  there is a pit here. I have fallen into this pit and Sohyun is with me....

As soon as he heard sohyun's name, Taehyung sped up his movement and immediately searched for the pit.....

Finally they found the pit and Taehyung thoughtlessly jumped into it so that he could see sohyun......