visionless

Taehyung stepped closer to sohyun who was sitting on the steps with raindrops dripping from her face.....
But she was sitting like a stone idol and there were no tears in her eyes but there was a lot of redness in her eyes....

Taehyung: I am sorry for your mother's death, I have been sorry for your loss....

Sohyun did not show any impression and she sat silently...

Taehyung: Now you have to take out the tears frozen inside you like ice, you have to cry....You must keep your facial expressions out or it will make you more stone than stone......
Taehyung yell,  So how can you be so stone that even on the death of your mother, tears are not coming out of your eyes, you have become numb.........You don't feel anything.......

While Taehyung was saying this, sohyun got up and left quietly......

Before Taehyung could follow her, Taehyung's phone rang. ......

Taehyung: hello mom , aunt Ji woo is dead.........
Dami: ohh God , poor sohyun, don't worry son I'll be there....wait .......
Jung : what happened?

.......*******.......

Yoo sun: sohyun, I want to do your mother's funeral very respectfully and I will do all the preparations myself.........
my brother's grave is also here. I want your mother's grave to be near my brother.....and your dad......
Do you agree or don't you have any objection?
Sohyun: You can do it as you see fit.......

.....******.......

Jung : let's hurry
Dami : okay let's go .....

Grandmother: Where are you two going at such a late night?  Tell me,You are not going to the hospital meet that woman..?

Jung : yes mother, she passed away....
Grandmother: thankfully , This great burden has been lifted from us none of you will go there we have nothing to do with beautiful she is not part of our family....

Dami: but?

Jung: I'm sorry mother,I can't do that, especially with a dead person......
I will definitely go to condole. Sohyun is a child. We need to help her. She is alone there......I will listen you after that.....

I will listen you after that