last summer

....

Night

Dami: You came home late, did you swear to do everything you were told to do?
What you have done is in front of the whole world, would you like to explain it to me or do you want your mother's head to be ashamed in front of everyone?

Grandmother: silence, Taehyung, first of all you have to apologize to sohyun in front of everyone, after that we will talk about something else, because whatever the reason, you are not allowed to slap a woman....
It is not part of our family tradition to lay hands on a woman. It's punishment can be very bad, but because you still don't understand, you are only being asked for apologies......

Without saying anything, you should humbly apologize to sohyun in front of everyone......

Taehyung's grandmother's words were very harsh, so Taehyung thought it better to obey his grandmother's words than to say anything and bowed his head to sohyun in front of everyone and asked for forgiveness.

Ji won: In the rules, you should not be forgiven....

Grandmother:You keep quiet, these matters are between Taehyung and sohyun, tomorrow they have to make big decisions, so it's better that we don't forget that they will decide their own plants.......

We should intervene when these two are not able to make their own decisions, but now that both of them are capable, they need to realize their mistake and their reality.  She will forgive him herself, not for anyone's advice.....

Sohyun What do you want to say, I am waiting for your reply......

Sohyun: dear respected, grandmother.....
I want to forgive because I know this is all a misunderstanding..........
.......********.........

Now I don't want to discuss these matters any more. You can all go to your rooms. I will talk to Taehyung alone. I know he understands what I am saying.

.....*****......

Room

Ji woo:I know that old cunning woman will not punish her grandson.....
If sohyun should not have forgiven him so easily, where is she .......

Manger han: She is studying in her room as her exams are very close so she doesn't want to waste her time......

Ji woo:But the exams are after the summer holidays so there is no need to work so hard because now my aim is something else.......
Manager han: I think you should not stop them, maybe it is better for them to focus on education now.....
So the fight between Taehyung and sohyun is due to grades and it can give us more advantage if she performs better in the exams......

.......*******........

Grandmother 's room

Grandmother: Taehyung, what have you done? I love you so much. But that doesn't mean you can do anything. I had to make a decision in front of others that I don't want to do....
Do you think I like seeing that dirty blood  all over you like that?
I have told you a thousand times that you will have to prove yourself in such a way that I can get rid of them all.
I don't want our legacy to be passed on to my stepson's dirty offspring.....
He was the son of a non-racial woman and of course his children will be very non-racial too, it is my compulsion to tolerate them...