little peace

Kangsu: Why did you call me so early in the morning, how are you?
Taehyung:Come with me to search for sohyun.......

Kangsu: Why should we look for her? She is not a child. Yesterday I saw her. She was with Jang yu and surely she must have gone somewhere to enjoy her life......
Taehyung: Get up, yet, come with me I have to see with my own eyes......

......*******........

Taehyung: I'm sorry I had to meet you here so quickly, I'm sure you'll be no busy.....
Jang yu:You want to meet me. As far as I know, you don't like me?....

Taehyung: where is sohyun?,I have definite information that she came to see you yesterday......

Jang yu: Yes she came to meet me but this is our personal matter why should I tell you.....

Taehyung: Do you know ?is she is with you or if you ?know where she is then let me know.....

Jang yu: She's not missing, she's gone somewhere of her own accord, you guys shouldn't be looking for her like this

Taehyung: what do you want to say?
Jang yu: that you guys can never leave her life alone always be behind her she needs peace that's why she came to me she told me what she wanted to do....
If she had to stay with you guys she wouldn't go that far, she wouldn't want you guys to find out... let her live on her own.....
She asked me to convey this message to the finder..... that she did not want anyone to find her and leave her alone....

Taehyung: she shared everything with you?
Jang yu: Of course she will share with me because she knows me and I know her intimately. She doesn't want you guys to look for her, so better stop looking for her...
I could have stubbornly stopped her if I wanted but I let her go because I want her to always do what her heart tells her now...

I don't want to do more than give her the help she needs from me because I don't want anything more than she needs.......

......******.........

Car

Kangsu: She has gone somewhere of her own accord, and it is useless for us to search for her....
Taehyung: Did you listen carefully to jang's words, he was saying that sohyun took help from him.....
Didn't sohyun even consider me worthy in this difficult time that she would have approached me for help first?