deep death

Night :

Kangsu: I don't know where Taehyung has gone, I have a severe headache .....

Where should I find out  medicine? I don't think sohyun will open the door of her room for me. Should I ask  Bora  for medicine?

Saying this, Kangsu went towards bora's room and looked at the room with surprise because the door of the room was not locked......

Kangsu:I have never seen a crazier girl who sleeps with the door open.....

As he entered, bora was completely asleep and her posture was not at all suitable for sleeping.......

Kangsu:This girl doesn't know how to sleep at all. Sleeping also has some rules......

Saying that I will not get any medicine from here, as soon as Kangsu went towards the door, he turned back and saw that bora's foot was out of quilt .....

He went back again and placed bora's quilt properly at her .....

....*****......

On the other hand, Taehyung and sohyun were walking towards the house and it was getting very cold.....
Sohyun was walking ahead and Taehyung was following behind her.......

Taehyung:How long have I been trying to walk with you, but your walking speed is too fast.  I can't match your speed    .......now would you dare to walk with me....

Sohyun: 😐

Taehyung:It's getting cold do you want my coat....
Sohyun: no....

Taehyung:Note that this offer is for a limited period offer.........
Sohyun: I'm fine......

Taehyung: If you are hesitating, you can tell me without any formal way. I have told you that there is no such thing as formalities  between us.

Sohyun:, no ......

.....*****.....

Taehyung: There are no romantic cells this girl, so much so that even a stone would melt, If I do it for any girl in such a romantic way, she would lay down her life for me.  I brought her here to tell me her heart feelings, but she is silent as always.......

Taehyung muttered........

......******.........

Morning:

Everyone had breakfast together at the breakfast table and now I discussed the plan to spend the day.....

Everyone made a cycling program and everyone wanted  to cycle.....

Everyone chose a good bicycle for themselves while sohyun was standing silently Taehyung came near to sohyun .....

Taehyung:What happened? You don't like any bicycle. If you want, i can give my bicycle...