new side

While opening the door, bora found her friends in front of her, but her condition was so bad that she could not even greet her friends with a smile........
She didn't want her first impression to be too bad in front of her friends to see her with such messy hair and dirty clothes....

But there was one thing that she was very happy to see and that was that for the first time sohyun was standing in front of her.

And seeing Taehyung she felt ashamed because she liked Taehyung and to be in such a state in front of any admirer is nothing but shame.........

Seeing everyone's silence, kangsu thought that he should break the silence, so he started talking......

Kangsu:We may have surprised you suddenly but you have not been to school for many days, sohyun was worried and she told me that I am leaving her at your house, so we all came to know how you are......
Bora: Did sohyun really ask you guys? I can't believe it. I never thought that.  That she can come to my house someday.....
Kangsu:Believe me, we are all standing at your door, let us in. Seeing your condition, I think that you live alone at home.
Kangsu pointed to bora's house and said because bora's house was very dirty and everything was scattered.
Bora:Excuse me I was so ill with fever and my health was so bad I was not conscious of anything so I couldn't do anything.
I'm sorry you guys got to see a house like this.......

Bora invited them all inside, they all went inside and stood because there was no suitable place to sit. Bora removed the things from the table lying in front and cleaned it.  And made a place to sit.......

As soon as she sat down, sohyun did not ask any questions, put her hand on bora's forehead and checked her fever and bira had a fever.....

Sohyun quietly called kangsu outside and kangsu followed her in surprise. Taehyung was also surprised......

Kangsu: I wonder if you asked me out for something special or maybe I'm living in a bit more of a fantasy world.  The thing is very surprising to me....

Sohyun:Can you order oatmeal and some food and drink and also fever medicine from a pharmacy?
sohyun left there, she did not answer any other question because she did not talk or listen to idle talk......

Taehyung:What was sohyun talking to you, Taehyung asked Kangsu  out of curiosity....

Kangsu:I think she considers me as her employee first she brought me here on the bus and now she is telling me to order food and order medicine and she hasn't even paid me I am not her servant.....

I have never traveled by bus in my entire life but now I travel by bus because of her and now she is asking me to order food like a servant I feel crazy.....

Taehyung:Fool, you are very clumsy. SHe has ordered all this for bora, because seeing the condition of her house, you should have understood that there is nothing to eat and no medicine in her house.......As for the question of money, take the money for sohyun's share from me and don't say anything about it now.....
Kangsu:Why are you talking about money, I was saying the same thing.  And you have started giving more priority to sohyun, have you really liked her?