1

"To think the famous Yellow Flash would get drugged like this," A shinobi chuckled darkly. Minato was shivering on the ground as he drowned in another bucket of cold water. "We should play with him." 

"Can't touch the merchandise until we disable his chakra network," Another stopped the first from moving in on the vulnerable male. "He got that name for a reason you-" 

The male was cut off as a blade was lodged into their throat. Minato couldn't see anything as it was dark but heard the sounds of flesh sliced and pierced. Bodies dropped until he felt someone grabbing him up. "Rather interesting." 

Minato couldn't muster the words as he fell unconscious due to the increasing heat he was feeling. The man in question who saved him brought them to a secret lake hidden in a mountain. Once he entered under the waterfall, the water flow flowed until he was brought out on the other side in a clearing with a log cabin. 

The male stripped them both and took care to bathe Minato who was still shivering but the shock woke him up. He thrashed weakly against the man who held him with ease. "Calm down. You've been drugged." 

"I," Minato slurred as he leaned limply against his savior. "Please." 

The man chuckled as he ran his hands down Minato's body, he was tanned, hairless, and had a beautifully flushed face. "You're really beautiful, hard to believe such a powerful man was brought to his knees." 

"Hot," Minato moaned as he turned to look up with blurry eyes to make out a muscular figure with dark blue eyes and black hair. He was smirking at Minato who was clawing at him. "I can't help it. Help me." 

"Don't you know what that entails?" The man asked as he pulled them out from the water to have Minato spread his legs in the grass. "We could wait for it to pass." 

Minato was panting as his entire body screamed for sexual pleasure. How could he endure such torture? "Touch me," He reached up weakly to hold the other's shoulder. "Please I can't take it." 

The man entered Minato. It was easy, he was dripping with liquid, and the blonde threw his head back as his prostate was treated to a well-deserved hit. He cried out in pleasure as he was stuffed. His teary eyes looked thankful towards the stranger. The stranger hovered over him and dominated him to such a degree Minato knew subconsciously that this man could manhandle him should need to. Something about that made something deep inside him throb, that domination made him wet, he wanted to cling and ride this man. 

"Those drugs did a fine number on you," The man started thrusting, the squelching of his hole, the clenching it all made him hard to have the war hero under him. "That blissed expression on your face from being made into a whore. You'll never be the same again." 

Minato was already far gone, his legs wrapped around his savior as he was destroyed into the grass. He cried out as he came again and again as he was turned on his knees and made to cling to the grass as he was railed from behind. He exchanged sloppily kisses with this man, riding him as the sun went down, taking his semen and begging for more. By the time Minato could sleep peacefully he was leaking and covered in marks that could mistake him for an abused person. 

The stranger cleaned him out, washed him, and placed him to rest in the cabin, covered up by a blanket. He wrote and sent a message to the Hidden Leaf that Minato was safe but they were being pursued and would send another message when they took care of the group that had a hand in kidnapping the Yellow Flash. 

It was a lie.

This stranger was the reason Minato was taken in the first place. He didn't think it would work, he had higher expectations but of course, it just proved that anyone can topple a hero through careful planning and observation. Of course, he made sure to eliminate the group. Couldn't have loose ends tying him back to this situation. This was all for his amusement, he didn't have any plans whatsoever to put Minato in danger. 

It was just a thought experiment that rolled into this. Well, it had one benefit. Under the correct influence, Minato could be quite the degenerate. He was a wonderful partner giving just as good as he got. He always found it odd that such a feminine man would have a woman but of course, he was just hiding his true feelings. Of course, he was just a dormant slut waiting for someone to awaken him. 

Begging like that isn't normal even under drugs. Shinobi were trained to resist it but perhaps Minato was more susceptible to drugs than he let on. He does seem like a lightweight. He heard Minato whimpering in the distance and smiled. Or maybe his drug was far more potent? It was something you would never find on the market, such as the joys of being a medical shinobi. 

He got up from the log he was resting on to enter the cabin to see Minato drooling as he touched himself. He was already dripping precum on the sheets, twisting his nipples as he stroked himself off. It was frantic, only caring for release and when it didn't come he whined and buried his face in the pillows. "You look so desperate," He laughed as he grabbed Minato's chin. "Those are the tears I enjoy." 

"Please," He cried. "I want to release." 

"Call me Kagerou," He murmured as he pulled Minato into his arms. 

"Kage-" It was as far as Minato got as he was impaled again by that throbbing cock that made his mind blank. 

"Good enough," Kagerou smirked as he fucked into Minato while standing, feeling the clap of Minato's ass on his pelvis as he railed the wailing man who was in bliss again. "Don't worry I'll train you as best I can before the drug wears off."