10

"Minato darling," Kagerou murmured sweetly as he caressed the other's cheek. Minato hummed his lips occupied with cock. "You're going to be late if you keep sucking me off." 

Minato pulled back, his eyes glazed. "I don't care, you've been too busy with Obito." 

Kagerou chuckled darkly as he sunk his fingers into blonde locks. "Are you jealous of me taking care of my apprentice? You're such a cutie." 

Kagerou pulled Minato back and stripped him of his lower half, it wouldn't do any good because Minato was going to be messy either way and would need a shower afterward. His fingers slipped inside Minato to see he was already loose with lube. "You even played with yourself so I could go right in." 

Minato's back arched when Kagerou slammed into him. They shared a messy deep kiss as Kagerou held up Minato's legs by his knees, spreading them apart as he fed the other thrusts with abandon. The blonde choked up on his moans as he slipped under his flak jacket and long sleeve to play with his nipples. "I want your attention," Minato said breathlessly as he was pulled closer to Kagerou. He could feel his lover's large hands bruising his hips as they rutted together, it was maddening and just what he's been craving for so long. 

"You'll always have my attention," Kagerou promised as he sucked and bit into Minato's neck, marking him up to his chin. Minato cried out and pulled off the rest of his clothes as they rolled around to have Minato riding Kagerou who was now pulling at the blonde's nipples tightly had Minato's cock squirting at the pleasure that was shooting up his spine. "Don't be jealous of your kids Hime-chan. I love only you." 

"I love you too," Minato leaned down to kiss him. He rolled his hips in a slow teasing manner. "I love you so much." His body stiffened as he felt Kagerou coming inside him, he went to get off but Kagerou wasn't done with him as he pressed Minato on his knees to fuck him. Minato gripped the sheets, his legs spread widely as he moaned into a pillow as he clung to Kagerou's cock ramming him in all the right spaces that made his mind blank, he drooled, back arched as he finally came, his vision turning white with his ears ringing as he felt Kagerou stuff him a second time. 

He collapsed into the bed, he couldn't even think of moving as his body twitched in after pleasure shocks. "Kage, Kage," He called out desperately as he felt the man finally pull out of him. He flushed when the warm liquid slid down his thighs. 

Kagerou shushed him as he pulled Minato in his arms to take him to the bath he had started before they got busy. After refreshing in the bathroom Minato admired the new hickeys that marred his neck, he could barely cover them and some sick side of him didn't even want to cover them. Kagerou covered the marks properly before sending Minato out the door. Minato headed to his team and the day for the lovers officially started. 

Kagerou was checking over pills when he heard the chatter of children. He figured Minato brought them home as he realized it was around lunchtime. He sighed but didn't go out to greet them as he was busy with work. Minato had brought them home, he was currently in the kitchen whipping up lunch for them as the rest of the day would be D-rank missions and the first one was the one Kagerou put in for weeding the gardens. 

"Where's your partner sensei?" Rin asked curiously as she took in the beautiful home. She knew her sensei lacked decorating tastes so it had to be Kagerou who set it up. 

"Oh right you can't sense him," Minato chuckled. "He's in the greenhouse working right now. He's always suppressing his chakra since he was a mercenary." 

"Sensei does it unconsciously," Obito smiled. "I'll go call him for lunch." 

Obito got up and happily ran outside to the greenhouse, Minato watched him with a small smile. "I'm glad Obito got some positive reinforcement." 

"Is he a true apprentice?" Kakashi asked curiously. 

"You would be the best one to judge since you now lose to him. Kagerou trained him because he admitted Obito was much like him in his younger days," Minato reminisced. 

Obito knocked on the open door as Kagerou turned to greet him his glasses affixed to his face. "Yes, Obito?" 

"Minato-sensei said you should come for lunch," The boy smiled brightly as Kagerou removed his gloves and removed his glasses. He ruffled Obito's hair as he followed the boy out. 

"I suppose I should get something to eat," He murmured as they entered the main house. Kakashi had seen Kagerou before around the village but when he stood in the dining room he could feel the dominant energy that set him on edge. How Obito and Minato could smile in the face of such dangerous energy is beyond him. It was a dominance that overpowered Minato-sensei's when he was getting serious on the battlefield. 

"Minato-sensei I got him," Obito declared as he got back to his seat Kagerou kissed Minato on the forehead.

"Thank you, Obito," He thanked before looking up at his lover who seemed disinterested as he gazed at what Minato was cooking. "Go sit down and wait, it'll be just a minute." 

"If you say so," Kagerou mumbled as he sat down and decided he would chat up the other two. He had a plan after all. 

Eliminating Kushina's foothold in Minato's life.