8

Minato felt somber as he packed up his kimonos. Many were stolen kimonos, but they were chosen by Kagerou because they fit his color scheme. But he had to pack them up because of the questions that would be asked should he show up at Konoha in one. "You can still wear them inside or when we're out of the village."

"I know, but it still feels like a waste," Minato mumbled as he finished sealing up his things and putting the scroll in his pocket.

"I shouldn't have gotten you into it," Kagerou sighed, but Minato shook his head. 

"I like it. I was contemplating growing my hair out, and this made me want to do it," He admitted as he played with his shoulder-length hair. 

"You can still grow it and put it up in a nice ponytail," Kagerou suggested as he scooped Minato up in his arms. "Even dressed plainly like this, I still find you extremely attractive." 

"I'm not worried about that," Minato rolled his eyes. "I just want to be more pretty. When you get added to the roster, many kunoichi will be snapping at your heels." 

"Do you want to make our relationship public?" He asked seriously. 

"Would that be okay with you?" Minato asked instead. 

"It would make suitors stop in their tracks from approaching you," He replied with a cheeky smile. "I do want to be with you openly as well, too." 

"Alright, I'll start spreading the word when we get back." 

The journey to Konoha was simple and stress-free. When Kagerou went to check in with his tourist identification, he was greeted by his shinobi ID readily waiting for him. He looked at it for a moment before securing it in a seal on his wrist. They made their way to the Hokage tower and right to the Hokage's office. Inside were the Sannin and the Hokage waiting for them. 

"What a time to be back," Kagerou mumbled as he politely nodded his head to the Hokage. "I suppose that scroll I sent with my request to set up shop has been made, right?" 

"It has been fulfilled. When can you move in and start?" Hiruzen asked. 

"Right now," Kagerou shrugged. "I need to get my plants set up and give me two days. I'll be ready to start distribution to your forces."

"That's quite quick," Jiraiya looked surprised. 

"I care for efficiency," Kagerou leaned back in his chair. 

Minato touched Kagerou's shoulder, and he looked over and could see Minato wanting to say something but wanted Kagerou to take the plunge. Oh well, Kagerou was forceful, and Minato was meek. He turned back to the others in the room. "Right, I'm dating Minato. Sending him to my front door was rather efficient. I can't stand seeing him cry." 

Minato smiled brightly at that. "I went through treatment just as promised." 

"Of course you did, Mina." Kagerou could see the unease in their gaze as he played with Minato's growing hair. Minato's choice of words indicated that he lied to Kagerou about being cleared medically. But he wasn't, and Minato had used this to bring him back. He was lowered here under a condition that was not met. A card that can be used later. 

He felt somewhat guilty at dangling Minato's mental state to get what he wanted in the future, but if it was necessary, then he would do it. "Can I move in with you?" Minato asked eagerly. 

"I don't see why not." Kegerou smiled at him. Hiruzen handed over the scroll with the keys and directions before sending them off. Once they were out the door, Kagerou gave them a knowing glance that showed his slight disgust at their tactic before focusing on Minato, who was eagerly walking in front. 

With the door closed, they're released a breath. "He fucking knows," Tsunade gritted her teeth. 

"The way Minato was leaning into him was the same as before when he brought him back. Minato only focused on him, not once even acknowledging us. Just the same as before. Of course, he would know Minato wasn't fully treated by having Minato in his presence these last two weeks. And by staying it's slowly undoing all the work Minato's therapist has done to make him whole again." 

"Should we put Minato back in therapy?" Orochimaru asked. 

Hiruzen shook his head and sighed. "It wouldn't make a difference by having Minato go we essentially told him it was okay. We believed he was fine enough to go. If we tell him to go back he's going to ask why we sent him in the first place." 

Kagerou was pleased with his current surroundings. 

Minato was currently out getting groceries while he set up his greenhouse. He was very skeptical of the Leaf. He chuckled to himself. Hiruzen was smart but he wasn't a young man anymore Kagerou was however. By asking for a large production he expects Kagerou to ask for assistants in the coming days. Assistants with orders to take note on how his pills are made. 

He was a short-term vision to them. Minato loving him was a dangerous hiccup since Minato is next in line to be Hokage. Sadly for them, he worked alone. All of his previous production was done by him alone, and no one else. Kagerou can sell his loyalty, but that doesn't mean he will sell his recipes if you bought his loyalty.

He didn't deliver faulty products. You had his loyalty that would never happen. But that doesn't mean he was eager to share his abilities with the others. He was a shinobi of the Leaf through a monetary contract. He was bought to make medicine not fight. He would assess the situation, and if the village is falling, he would leave.

He's following the terms of his contract, nothing more, nothing less. He was so deep in his focus that he didn't notice Minato gazing at him from the entrance. Minato was giddy now that Kagerou was now here. The last two weeks were magical buy having Kagerou here, settling down was the concrete to show that they were going the distance.

He loved Kagerou deeply. He hoped Kagerou felt the same as he did. The male in question turned around, his clothes messy with dirt and splashes of mud. He smiled at Minato, and it had the blonde's heart thumping.

"Taking peeks at your boyfriend," He teased as he came over to kiss Minato, taking heed not to instinctively hug him tightly to prevent him from getting dirty.

Minato moaned quietly his eyes were glittering as he closed them. His hands cupped Kagerou's cheeks as they kissed. Kagerou could feel the roaring depths of Minato's love. He would treat him right. That was a promise.

"Baby," Minato slurred a bit as they pulled back.

"Easy, your legs are buckling," Kagerou laughed as he kissed down his neck. "Try and hold yourself up for a bit."