2

Minato woke up and didn't feel like he was tilting for once. He was curled into Kagerou's chest and he didn't feel like getting up. He knew he was a mess, could feel it between his legs but Kagerou was the one who cleaned him up. He didn't feel like he was burning up with desire but he still felt the urge to reach up and kiss the other. He didn't know how much time had passed. He just ate, showered, and fucked for hours on end with no end in sight. He could feel his throat hurting from his crying, screaming, begging, and demanding Kagerou to ruin him. 

He was shameless.

Even when his inhibitions were now gone he still straddled Kagerou, slipping his half-hard cock inside him. He drooled a bit as it throbbed inside him. "Kagerou," He purred as he started bouncing on him. "Wake up." 

Kagerou blinked at the sight above him, his cock rising to full length as he watched Minato mindlessly ride him, his giggling pectorals, his messy blonde bangs jumping with each thrust, the utter bliss on his face and his bobbing cock leaking precum on his stomach. "You really know how to wake someone up." 

"You were taking too long," He murmured as he rocked from side to side as he guided Kagerou's cock into his prostate. His thighs shook from pleasure. "I can't keep this up for long." 

"So you woke me up," He reached out to stall Minato's hips as he flipped them over. "Your eyes are clear yet you're still here." 

He started to feed Minato's thrusts as he demanded answers from the blonde who was clinging to his back which was already riddled with scratches from previous nights of pleasure. The dark red lines stood out against Kagerou's pale skin as the only sight one could see was Minato's legs sticking out on either side of the man as he was piped. 

"I can't leave you," Minato was honest as he felt the man reach depths of him he couldn't believe existed. "You saved me~" 

'Oh darling I put you here,' Kagerou thought as he hoisted one of Minato's legs onto his shoulder to get a deeper pipe. 'But maybe it's your world. In your world, I'm your savior. So you want to cling to me? I don't mind, you're a good ride to have.' 

"But you'll have to go back to the Hidden Leaf," Kagerou leaned down. "Open your mouth, Princess."

Minato opened it as they got into a messy kiss that made his heart flutter. Delusions had him whipped about Kagerou. He was the one, his only one, his savior. How could he have his savior disappear from his sight? He should keep him close, only for himself. 

"Kagerou," Minato moaned. "Stay with me." 

"You're asking a lot, Princess," He murmured. "Shouldn't you despise me for taking advantage?"

"How can I?" Minato came, his eyes blown wide. "I wanted it~" 

It made Kagerou come inside him. That's what he wanted to hear. Many scoff at sex as a manipulation tool but it was by far the best. Anyone can be hypnotized by a good fuck even if the bastard is ugly. Sex makes you feel in love with the person, rewiring your brain to accept the person who is between your legs. You put up with abuse, neglect, and degradation because when the abuser fucks you it feels like they are telling you they love you.

They are deeply flawed as a person but they love you because sex is an act that can only be done between those who have deep attraction towards each other which is often mistaken for love. This is why when things go awry they try to make up for it with sex, quelling your sudden clarity and reinforcing the spell. Kagerou pulled back and noted Minato looked up at him with clarity but it wasn't because he was out of the spell. He was looking for the answer to the question Kagerou had dodged. 

He picked up Minato and carried them to the lake to wash him up. As they settled into the water Minato wrapped his arms around Kagerou as he felt the man slip his fingers inside him to get it all out. His face with red up to his ears but his hands were gently buried in Kagerou's hair. Kagerou peppered the side of Minato's face with kisses, after all, Minato was the sentimental type. Sex meant a great deal to him even if it was done under drugs. 

Minato smiled a bit at the gesture and allowed himself to be pulled underwater with Kagerou to get off all the sweat, when they came up Minato kissed him. "Please come back with me," He begged. 

"Was I your first?" He asked instead. Minato looked away but nodded. "You're sentimental even if it was due to being drugged." 

"I can't forget you. I won't," Minato dug his nails into his shoulders. "Even if it was born out of this horrible situation I want to try with the person who got my first. I'm just glad I wasn't raped, I was cognitive enough to give you consent." 

"I'm not much," Kagerou started. "I'm nothing but a mercenary. The reason I even saved you was because I came across their campsite where they were bragging about having you locked up. I'm glad they didn't get to do anything to you. This is all I'm good for, slaughtering others." 

"I know you're more than that," Minato chuckled a bit. "You could've chosen to ignore them and continue with your life. But you saved me."

"If you are so intent on seeing this through then so be the case," Kagerou gave up. "I find it adorable that a man of your age would be this sentimental but I guess that humanizes you." 

Minato smiled as they got out of the water and headed back inside. Kagerou had washed and dried his clothes, his Jounin outfit looked brand new, and as he pulled it on he noted Kagerou was pulling clothes from a storage seal he had on his wrist. 

He attached two short katanas to the small of his back before looking around

He attached two short katanas to the small of his back before looking around. "I think this is it." 

"Is this your home?" Minato asked curiously, he just realized he'd never questioned this cabin in this remote area. 

"No, just one of my safe spaces, I use them as rest stops over the Land of Fire," He answered easily. "You won't be able to find this place unless I lead you here." 

He pulled out an umbrella and opened it as he grabbed Minato around the waist to walk under the waterfall. "Please keep it a secret." 

"My lips are sealed." 

"Of course they are," He leaned down to kiss Minato, the blonde blushed as he indulged in the feeling of affection that wasn't followed by a rush of sexual desire. It was sweet, he could get used to this.