4

Minato's nails sunk into Kagerou's back as he came. They were both on the threshold of Minato's apartment, panting as they finished their third round. Minato couldn't handle anymore but it satisfied Kagerou who only smirked as he kissed the blonde who responded eagerly.

"Kage, Kage," Minato moaned deliriously as he was pulled into the broad body that devoured him thoroughly.

"I'll clean you up," Kagerou easily got on his feet as he carried Minato into the bathroom.

"You're still hard," Minato clung to his back, his face flushed as that throbbing cock was pushing right into his prostate.

"I'll be fine," Kagerou reassured as he started up the tub with hot water. He stripped off the rest of their clothes and climbed to sit on the edge of the bathtub.

He was sitting parallel to Minato's face who licked his lips as he got between his legs. "Can I?"

Kagerou raised his eyebrow but gave Minato the go-ahead. He found himself gripping the edge of the tub as he was treated to Minato giving a pretty decent blowjob. He was curious as to how he learned but lots of things could be learned on the fly. Minato was a prodigy after all.

After the messy bathroom session, Minato got himself in the kitchen while Kagerou started drinking. Treating Kagerou to spicy noodles and sesame chicken didn't take long. As they started eating Minato could feel his soul come back to his body after Kage fucked it out. That wasn't an exaggeration. Kagerou was good at sex, extremely good but he guessed that had to be the case since the man was older and a wanderer.

"You're an amazing cook Minato," Kagerou complimented as he finished the meal and turned solely to drinking.

"Thank you," Minato smiled. "When you come back I'll cook for you often."

"You seem rather sure," He teased as he pulled Minato into his lap. The blonde straddled him, taking the drinks Kagerou fed him.

"I am," Minato looked determined. "I'll get you back."

"I look forward to it," Kagerou chuckled as he kissed him. "Are you already thinking about it? Our dates? Our first anniversary? Do you have a desire to get married? Should we get you in a pretty white dress so I can fuck you in it? Or maybe you like heels, those would be a fine touch." 

Minato moaned loudly at the thought. "I do think about it. I'll get better I promise," He locked lips with Kagerou who pushed his shirt up to expose his nipples. As he made his way down, sucking marks into Minato's neck. The blonde panted as he went lower to suck on his nipples while he felt Minato's hand rest in his hair. He looked up to see Minato watching him, his eyes glittering with pleasure and Kagerou knew he had Minato under his hook. 

You always cling desperately to your first lover. Minato wasn't any different and Kagerou was once like that as well. He was genuinely curious as to how Minato would evolve when he was done recovering, and how effective would the treatment be.  Kagerou released his nipples and made hickies on his stomach before coming back up to kiss him deeply. 

"Kage," Minato shuddered as he was hugging the other, overstimulated from the kiss and his nipples throbbing. "Stay alive until I come for you."

"You're adorable Minato," Kagerou held him close, and slowly Minato fell asleep. Kagerou cleaned him up, got him in his Jounin outfit, and waited until the sun had set. He could sense the Anbu coming towards Minato's apartment. He unsealed a scroll and placed it in Minato's hand. It was a direct contact, when Minato was cleared he could send a letter through the scroll and let him know. He slipped out via the balcony but not before kissing Minato goodbye. "Let's see if you contact me." 

***************
"Do you remember the day you were taken?" The therapist asked Minato who looked disinterested. Jiraiya was beside him for his first session and was honestly concerned as Minato was clutching a scroll tightly in his hand. 

"I was just doing my rounds, I was supposed to meet my Genin Team," Minato clutched his scroll. "I was gassed, it was sudden and effective, I didn't even get a look at them properly before I hit the ground. When I woke up I was already in their hideout, I couldn't move or talk. They were talking about how good I took their drugs and how they wanted me. They were about to give me a drug that would do serious harm to my shinobi career then I was saved." 

"Can you tell me your thoughts during that moment?" She asked as she watched Minato's eyes come alive in such an unnatural way. They were shining.

"He was strong, he picked me up so easily and even though I was on the verge of passing out he reassured me that nothing could happen to me," Minato smiled. "It took three days to get it all out of my system. He was round the clock caring for me whenever he heard even a whimper out of me. He was a gentleman ." 

"Any insight as to why you wouldn't leave him behind?" She wanted to toe around before finding the perfect entry point. 

Minato blushed. "We were intimate. I couldn't get it all out with some stimulation. He was my first in everything and while I understand it was for the sake of saving my life I still want to pursue him romantically." 

Jiraiya's eyes widened. He had figured he and Kagerou had gotten up to something because it was the fastest way for the drug to run the course but he couldn't believe that it was the reason why Minato was so adamant to keep Kagerou here. 

"So you view intimacy as something between partners despite your shinobi background?" She narrowed her gaze and Jiraiya could see she was in the same thought process. 

"Yeah I know it's stupid but he made me feel special," Minato looked away. "He made it feel natural like it was between lovers. It wasn't done in a methodical way. He caressed me, asked for permission before he tried anything, kissed me like a lover, and did wonderful aftercare. I didn't feel scared or dread when the heat came back on because I knew he cared about me." 

"But what if he was doing it just out of duty and only did those things to just make you feel comfortable? It felt special because he wanted you comfortable but it was still a duty to him. Have you ever thought about that?" 

Minato clenched his fist in irritation. "It's not like that. He cares about me!" 

The therapist locked eyes with Jiraiya who sighed at the long road ahead of them.