Chapter 1

I stand there in shock after me and Noah kiss passionately. My hands get very clammy and I start to lose my vision. Horrible ideas started running through my mind thoroughly like, What if he's just using you again? What if you're just a play toy? He couldn't actually run back to a silly fifteen year old like me. I was having a bad panic attack. Noah looked at me with fear in his eyes. "Penny?! Are you okay? Do you need me to take you home?!" I started to wheeze. Noah started tearing up. To hide his tears, he grasped me with his arms, and hugged me tighter than he's ever hugged me before. I feel as he is my safe haven. I start to calm down. I can breath properly, but my legs are a little shaky. Noah whispers, "Are you o-", before he can finish I kiss him gently. I love him so much. When we latch off of each other he smirks at me. I can still see tears on his cheeks. 

"W-why were you crying?" I stammer. 

"Oh- um, what? I wasn't crying." Noah exclaims. 

"You aren't a very good liar, Noah. Please tell me." 

"Well it's just..I've never been in love with someone so much before, ever. And I just got you back, it would just kill me if I were to lose you-again." 

I smile with glee at Noah, "You're never going to lose me. Never."

"Promise?"

"Promise." 

Noah gets so close to me, and we can feel each other breathe. It might sound weird, but it felt really great. He puts one hand on my waist and cups my face with the other. He kisses me up my neck, and eventually on my lips. This gives me butterflies and a tingly feeling. Noah whispers in my ear, "I love you, Inciting Incident." Without hesitation I say back, "I love you too. A lot." We continue to kiss until I can feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. Breaking the moment, Noah says with annoyance, "You better get that. It could be someone important.". I look at the phone and it's one of the two people I don't want contact with right now- Ollie. I answer the call.

"Oh, um hey, Pen." Ollie says. 

"Hi." I say bluntly. 

"Are you perhaps doing anything right now?"

"Yes." 

"Are you with someone?" 

"Yes, I am." 

"Hm.. I don't wanna be nosy and ask who. Anyways, Penny. I need to be completely honest with you right now."

"Okay,", I say very hesitant, while accidentally turning on speaker with my ear.

"Penny, I honestly love you with all my heart. I know I never really showed it- but I do. And I can't even stand to see you with any guy without being heartbroken and jealous. Please Penny, I know I did you wrong but give me a chance..". 

I pretend the call had broken up because I had now realized Noah heard what Ollie said to me. Noah sighed and said to me, "Looks like I might actually lose you.." I get tears in my eyes and quickly kiss Noah passionately. He doesn't break loose. I can feel him smirking while we kiss. This gave me relief. A lot of it. "Noah," I say, " I love you so much. Ollie means nothing to me. He's done something I still haven't forgiven him for. You have gave me everything I ever wanted, and even-" but before I can finish my thoughts he lifts me up and hugs me very tight. This. This, is what it felt like to have met your soulmate. 

A/N:THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 146 VIEWS!! I LOVE YOU ALL OK AND IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME IF YOUD CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK :) http://www.wattpad.com/story/43691864-amnesia

why does this have 50 viewsu m