Chapter 5

I hastily click the hashtag. I can't believe what I had seen. The tweets varied from "Penny Porter is a whore!" to the worst one, a picture of me and Noah from when we were at the ocean-from today! It was a picture of us kissing captioned, "OMG! Penny Porter is STILL messing with Noah Flynn. We really hope Leah kicks this girl's ass! Let us know your opinions about this in the comments or with the hashtag, #StopPennyPorter." All the rest of the tweets were so hurtful. I tried to stop myself from crying, but I couldn't help it. I managed to keep my crying pretty quiet though. I finally cried myself to sleep. Noah had woken up in the middle of the night and saw my computer open to twitter. He instantly went on twitter on his phone, he saw the hashtag and the horrible tweets. He went back to bed and hugged me so tight, and snuggled me into him. The next morning, Noah woke up before me and I woke up shortly after. My eyes were still bloodshot red from crying too much. Noah instantly hugged me right when I woke up. I knew he knew about the tweets. He kissed me and I smiled very happily. "I'm going out for a bit, I'll be back in time for our date. Around 7pm." I nod with approval. Noah kisses me passionately before he leaves. When he does, I realize something. I hadn't talked to Elliot it about 2 days. I call him and tell him to come over. He instantly races over here. 

"Hey." Elliot says.

I hug Elliot and say, "I'm so so SO sorry! I've been so busy!" 

"So have I, it's okay." 

"So, how have you been? 

"Good, I actually met a guy, and now we're dating! What about you and prince charming, aye? 

"Oh my god, good job! I can't wait to meet him," I say while grinning, "And we're good, which reminds me, I'm in a crisis!" 

"Oh, you will. And about??"

"I have a date with Noah at 7 pm and I haven't done my hair, makeup, and I don't know what to wear!"

"Oh, girl. I got you." 

We both laugh and bring out all my dresses from my wardrobe. After about 30 minutes of examining, Elliot tells me to wear my black pencil dress that has lace in the back, and to wear black high heels. I put them on and Elliot says, "Girl, you look like a model!" I smile. 

I always knew Elliot was great at picking outfits and such, but I didn't know he was such a beauty guru until today. He brought me to my vanity furiously and brought out all my makeup. He did it beautifully and the color of eye shadow he used really brought out my eyes so that's also a plus. "Aw, my baby girl is all grown up! ...Well, almost." I roll my eyes and reply, "Almost?" "Yes," he says as he brings out my curling iron. A few hours later, since my hair is so long and thick, he got done curling my hair. It was 6:50. "I better go outside Elliot, thank you so much. I'll talk to you for sure when I get back from the date. "Okay, have fun. Don't get pregnant." I sarcastically say, "I'll try not to," as I walk out the door. By the time I grab my purse, put hairspray in, and take Elliot home, it's 7:00 pm. I wait outside and I finally see Noah. I get into the car and he's actually wearing something somewhat fancy. 

"Hey gorgeous," Noah says as he winks. 

I blush and say, "Hey there."

Since it was dark, he couldn't see me fully. We stopped under a street light because that is where the stop light was. Noah looked at me and went speechless. "Y-you look absolutely..stunning, Penny." he says.

"I could say the same for you." 

"Are you flirting with me?" 

"I don't know, am I?" 

"Hm..sounds like it" he winks. 

"Oh reaaaally? I didn't know."

"Sure." he says with a smirk. 

I blush, "Yuppers!"

"You're so cute. I am literally the luckiest person alive." 

"No, I think that award goes to me." 

"You wish." 

The car stops and we are at a fascinating diner. I've never been here, but there's fairy lights all on the roof. I love it. Noah holds my hand and walks into the diner with me.