Chapter 8

Apparently, they haven't gotten him conscious and they announced he's in coma. I instantly start to cry and drive home. I know the flight isn't over from Brighton to Brooklynn so I can't talk to Noah, so I text Elliot. He's heard what happened and instantly comes over to my house. I start wailing and can't breathe. I start having a horrible anxiety attack. I just pretend like Noah is there. I can start calming down. Elliot hugs me friendly and we have small chat for about an hour and he goes back home. I'm calmed, but still bummed. Now I have two things making me gloomy..I look down at my vanity and see a note and a gift. It's from Noah. It says, "To my princess,". They're flowers and an absolutely beautiful dress. The card attached to it says, "To my princess, my Inciting Incident, my Penny...I love you with all my heart. I know we may be thousands of miles apart now but I can assure you I'm thinking of you right now. So take these gifts as my "see you in a bit", not goodbye, gift.", I want to cry. No one has ever done something so sweet, he's definitely my soulmate. I fall onto my bed and put my face in my pillow, I was so happy. 

But then I remembered. 

My brother. 

I had to visit him, I remember where the hospital was so I got into my car and drove there. They told me what room he was in when I got there, and I walked in. I cried when I saw him and sat down next to him. I said, "Tom, even though you can't hear me at the moment I hope somehow you get this in your brain. I miss you so much, so do mum and dad. Especially Melanie. Hell, even Noah misses you..please wake up. I don't care how long it takes, how many hours, days, years, just please...wake up.  I suddenly see his pulse start again on the meter. He moves his hands. I start crying tears of joy. This was astonishing. The nurses walked in and saw him awake. They were even shocked. They even said he could go home in a few days! 

Everything was gonna be okay, Noah was right.