Chapter 15

a/n: holy shit nuggets only a few chapters left :( this is sad

I finally got to the hotel and ran in. Apparently Elliot saw the trending hashtag because when I walked in, he instantly came to my side and cuddled me in comfort.

"I saw what happened..." he said.

"I loved him! Why the hell did this happen to me?!"

"It'll be okay Pen, you just need to talk to him.." 

"I don't want to talk to him!" 

"Penny, you have to. You need closure."

"No I don't!! I needed support but obviously you aren't gonna help with that so good riddance!" 

"Penny!"

"Save it Elliot!" I said as I walked out the hotel door. I was so confused and I just wanted to cry. I love him so much but he's already played with my heart once, maybe I just needed to let him go. But Elliot was right, I did need some closure. Whether out relationship ends, or gets stronger, I needed closure. I can't be known as a whore anymore. It hurts too much. I walked to Noah's house and rang the doorbell. He quickly opened it. 

Before he could say anything I said, "I need closure," 

"Come in," 

I did as told and we sat down on his couch.

"Well, Penny. I love you. So much. It breaks my heart having to say this but...my publicist wants me and Leah to have something more..serious and to make it look less fake since she needs more fans. But with you around, I can't do so.." he explained.

"So you'd rather have fame over me.." 

"No! It's just-"

"Save it for someone who cares, Noah. I get it. You're gonna break it up with me, and I honestly I can't hear those words come from your mouth so, goodbye."

"Penny..I'll always love you, and I know we'll be together again in the future."

"Yeah, I wish that was true," I said aggressively as I walked out the door. I was now single and this trip was now a living hell. I went back on twitter even though I knew it would just make me sad. I looked at the trending hashtags and the first one was, #PrayForLeah I was curious and clicked on it, and all the posts were from news stations and fans talking about how Leah recently found out that she had terminal cancer and only had about a month to live, but shared it with everyone today. I wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy so this genuinely made me feel bad for her. Now Noah wouldn't have to do this act. Too bad he already lost me.

Or did he. I honestly didn't know.. 

a/n again: sorry for the short chapter ive been having the worst writers block on earth lmao. i only want to write my new book which yall should check out ;)) link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/43691864-amnesia thanks for reading my new book and this one! i love all of you. 

ps. sorry if this is poorly written, im tired af