Enter: Saika Senju and Takashi Senju

Arts used in this chapter is mine. They are used to generally introduces said characters. And scale used for their stats is 1 to 5.

☆ Senju Saika [千手 幸月 - Senju, Good Fortune]

Saika is the daughter of Tsunade and her beloved Dan Katō. Although Tsunade was left devastated by the loss of her beloved, Tsunade was still somewhat a good mother to Saika.

In her early days of childhood, Saika shown a tremendous amount of chakra and was generally gifted in healing and Taijutsu, when Tsunade caught notice of this, she teaches Saika everything she knew and was genuinely surprised by how fast her daughter learn from her. Still, Tsunade wish Saika to learn among kids her age, so by the age of eleven, Tsunade sent Saika to Konoha and learn what it takes to truly be a ninja.

After life in Konoha and her perfecting the arts her mother teaches her, Saika had a desire to go and explore the world. Unexpectedly, Saika finds herself to be pregnant and give birth to a beautiful boy she then named Takashi.

Takashi, like herself was born with almighty chakra and the gift to bring life upon inorganic matters, to which was something new even to Saika herself. Along with her son, Saika then continues to travel until the Third Hokage calls for her presence, yet again.

This time, she was summoned to be the guardian of Uzumaki Naruto. The new vessel of Kurama.

Saika wholeheartedly believe that she had managed to make Naruto happy because of Takashi's excitement to have a new friend.

☆ Senju Takashi [千手 喬士 - Senju, Noble Gentleman]

Grandson of Tsunade, Takashi was born and raised solely by his mother, Saika. With a father that is unknown, Takashi is known for his limitless kindness and patience. Although Takashi is genuinely a good son to his mother, Takashi often act so immaturely and are usually clumsy and unlucky. Despite his flaws, Takashi is very protective to the ones he loves.

Like his mother and grandmother, Takashi is also a gifted healer and strong in Taijutsu. What is unique from him is his ability to make organic life from inorganic matter. (Power heavily inspired by Giorno Giovanna's Gold Experience ability), Takashi himself is also gifted in the art of summoning. He certainly learns from the Senju clan.

His life with Naruto as his adopted brother was something he never knew he need. Often do they done mischievous things and had their mother lectured them for, but still, with Naruto and Takashi in the same room, their logic is often thrown out of the window. As the girls would say, sometime his goofy nature made them forget that he is handsome.

Author decided to make a mind map of the MC since Author needed a clear image of his power. This is done to both limits said character and introduces readers to what should somewhat expected from Senju Takashi.

☆☆☆

☆Disclaimer ☆

☆☆☆

☆ I only own custom characters added in this story. I also only add some spices to this for your entertainment, truly.

☆ I honestly have problem designing Takashi, so if reader have a better idea on what he should look like, let me know.

Actually, I do encourage reader to treated Takashi as a male reader instead. The same rule can be applied to Saika.

☆ Please do not mind some spelling inconsistency like Chunin or Jonin, these will be edited once I am done with the overall plot. 

☆ If any part of the story does not meet your satisfaction, then I humbly apologize and will try to improve.

☆ English is not my first language, so please be patient with my mistakes. Every form of support is greatly appreciated.

☆ Jokes and unhinged behavior is encourage here. I'm a crack head myself and this is Wattpad, let's just vibe.