Brother Against Brother

"Long time no see. . ." One of the men in cloaks, the one with black hair greeted Sasuke without turning his back away from the said Uchiha. 

"Uchiha Itachi!" Sasuke chants the name with nothing but intense hatred. 

"Uchiha. . . Itachi?" Naruto sweats even more with fear in his big pair of eyes. 

Meanwhile, Takashi was too busy reading the Chakra of Itachi and his still unknown partner with their big mysterious sword covered in cloths. Neither one of these men in cloaks are a joke. Takashi realizes quickly that Itachi may've been the reason behind Kakashi's condition and if that is true, then both of these men are way ahead the three of them, being Takashi, Sasuke and Naruto. 

"Huh. . .Sharingan. . . And moreover, he resembles you a lot. . ." Itachi's partner turn around, revealing his shark like features and appearance. "Who the heck is he?" The shark man added. 

"He's my younger brother." Itachi answered, still not looking towards Sasuke. 

"But I heard that the entire Uchiha clan had been murdered. By you." The shark man was amused as he looked at Itachi. 

"The one behind the Uchiha Massacre is his own brother?" Takashi thought to himself as his heart aches. 

"Uchiha Itachi. . .I will kill you!" Sasuke declared out loud, grabbing Takashi's attention back to reality. "It's just as you said. . . I held a grudge against you and hate you." said Sasuke as he began to control his chakra to make a Chidori. 

"For the singular purpose of killing you, I. . . I. . . have lived my life!" Tenacity hardened Sasuke's will and motivation. 

"Sasuke!" Naruto voiced out his worry. 

"Chidori?" Itachi squinted his eyes, seemingly is familiar with the technique. 

"I will kill you!" Sasuke took off. 

Despite Sasuke's incredibly intensity in both of his hatred and power apparent from his Chidori. Sasuke's attack was stopped by Itachi as easily as existing. Itachi merely held his brother's hand and had Sasuke's Chidori to attacked three empty rooms besides them. Just as Takashi expected, these men in cloaks are way out of their league.

Itachi then strengthens his hold on Sasuke, making Naruto reacted with his Nine-Tail chakra. This move from Naruto greatly gained the attention from two of their current enemy. And with this played, Takashi now understands that they wanted the nine-tails within Naruto. For what? That's still a mystery. 

"I see, so this is the Nine-Tailed Fox Chakra!" Said the shark man. 

"Why do you need it?" Takashi asked out loud. 

"Our goals are beyond your understanding, kid." The shark man scoffed, he looked at Takashi as if he knows the young Senju. "Hmm, but you're way stronger than the last time we met. That's for sure. Do you think you can take me?" 

"You jerk!" Sasuke tried to retaliate but Itachi damage his wrist with a merely simple gesture. This movement from Itachi make Sasuke screams and upon muscle memory, Takashi began to heal his peer. 

"Sasuke! Darn it!" Naruto opened his eyes to find Takashi was quick to heal the young Uchiha. "Ninja Art: Summo. . ."

"Naruto!" Takashi began to move but Itachi stopped him in place as his partner then swing his dangerous looking great sword.