New Training, New Mission?

After rejecting the offer to become the Fifth Hokage, Jiraiya continues his daily dose of peeping girls. But after a moment, he senses a familiar appearance. His gaze was no longer buried deep within his binoculars, Jiraiya looks to his left, finding Senju Saika. She was still in her physician uniform, to which sparks a naughty story idea for Jiraiya. 

"So, I've heard that you're going to take Naruto as your apprentice. Can I bribe you to take my son as well?" Saika took the binoculars away from Jiraiya and uses it to peep the bathing girls herself. 

Senju Saika is actually a closeted pervert; this always shocks Jiraiya even though he knew she has always been a fan of his books. 

"Hmm. . ." Jiraiya considered. "I do find your son interesting. . . Say, I noticed that his personality is somewhat like the First Hokage and that he has the intelligence to develop his own technique like the Second."

". . .But?" Saika sigh, knowing that her expectation isn't going to be that easy to achieve. 

"There's no but, I will train him as I was about to ask for your consent myself." Jiraiya let out a soft chuckle, making Saika glad and at ease. "I mean no offence, but if that boy walks after being crushed by a boulder, study is needed!" Jiraiya recalls after visiting Takashi at the hospital. 

"He uses wood release to compensate and keep himself intact, he then uses his life release to brings back his flesh. Being a sage will be easy for him, I reckon. He's real interesting. . ." Jiraiya starting to theories. 

"That's why I wanted you to train him. . ." Saika pulled out some rice ball, seeing as it is her time to have some lunch. "After series of near death, Takashi is starting to fear that he maybe immortal, just like Orochimaru said. And while it is somewhat concerning, further study is direly needed."

Jiraiya then took some of Saika's rice ball as he listened to her every word. 

 "But his life release isn't the only thing that caught my attention. He has seals to limit his Strength and Spirit. . . why is that?" Jiraiya asked the woman, making her nervous. 

". . .I don't know where he got that gene, but he was born with an unusual and alarming Chakra. It led him to develop such a demonic strength that he himself fear for. That's why he begs me to seal them." Saika began too reminiscent. "And sealing only his strength only help for so long, that's why he had a 'spirit' seal as well."

"He seals his powers to be amongst kids his age, and I can't help but to give those limits to him." Saika finishes her meal, this time sipping a tea that came out of a scroll. "Ah, but if you noticed it, even with that seal, his power continues to grow huh? Why?" 

"This woman literally seals her lunch onto her scroll. . . Tsunade, you raised a such weird daughter." Jiraiya sweated. 

"I doubt it's because of your skill in Fuijutsu. . ." Jiraiya watch as Saika pulls out a three colored dango from her scroll. "Maybe it is simply his gift. Without him knowing, he draws natural energy from his surroundings as easy as breathing, Saika. That's why in no time, he'll be able to master his wood and life release." The Sannin point out.

"Maybe so. . .but still. There's so much we don't know about my son. This concern him the most." Saika closes her scroll, but then, an alarm went off from her medical pager. ". . .Looks like I'm needed back. I trust both Naruto and Takashi to you, Jiraiya. Both of them will also help you to find her, my mother."