Kuma-Goro: The Fierce Bear Warrior!

[Art used above is not mine, credit goes to the respective artist]

Naruto's training with Jiraiya continues while Takashi focuses on his Chakra Clone training. To further challenge himself, Takashi decided to summon Kuma-Goro for a one-on-one duel.

"Ninja Art: Summoning Jutsu!

Poof!

"Kuma-Goro. . .twenty five percent. At your service." Appeared a giant black bear, soaring in fifteen meters height with followed proportional body mass. 

Kuma-Goro comes from a clan of bear ninjas, specializing in wind releases technique along with the way of the war. Appointed as the chief right-hand man, Kuma-Goro is one of the strongest bear Ninja in the modern age. Despite being known to be one of the strongest, Kuma-Goro believes that one day, Kumaru, his son with surpass both himself and even the current chief, Kuma-Gomo. 

"What do you need me for, young Takashi." Kuma-Goro sat beside the young Senju as the big bear then asked him. 

"I was hoping that maybe you could help me train my Chakra clones, seeing as my mother is needed back at the hospital." Takashi softly requested as the young boy played around with Kuma-Goro's fur. 

"I do have time to spare young Takashi. But I believe, an adjustment is needed." Kuma-Goro stood and shrink himself with the help of his wind releases. "Kuma-Goro, five percent! At yer service." The bear warrior bowed. 

"I thank you, Kuma-Goro. Shall we start?" Takashi smiles at his now three meters tall companion. 

"That we shall. . .young master." 

"Hidden Technique: Chakra Clones!" Takashi took off running as he summoned his clones with Kuma-Goro close on his heels. "Hhat!" The young Senju then took off jumping, barely evading the claws of the bear warrior. 

Turning around mid-air, Takashi's eye opened wider finding a barrage of Ninja tools thrown straight at him! "Ninja Art: Chakra Barrier!" Takashi held off just fine as he started to decent back onto the ground. 

Growl. . .

Kuma-Goro move again to attack, but two of Takashi's clone defended their user. Both moves in utter harmony, swaying with their shorts sword made out chakra. 

"Despite your tender age, you never fail to amuse me, young Takashi." Kuma-Goro chuckles as he held off against two Chakra clones just fine. "But I meant it when I said I'm going to help you. Wind Release: Great Breakthrough!" Kuma-Goro breathes wind from his mouth, displaying the same amount of power as the one Takashi met at Second Exam not too long ago.

Swoosh!

Takashi ward off the furious stream of winds using his Chakra barrier, but this attack was enough to eradicates both of his clones. "Tch!" 

"Hidden Technique: Chakra Clones!" Takashi tried again, this time lending something towards one of his clones. 

"The same trick?" Kuma-Goro squinted his beady eyes as again, two clones of Takashi making their way towards the warrior bear. "Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind." The seasoned warrior produces a powerful stream of wind from his mouth, dispelling everything in sight but one clones, as it was protected by Takashi's shield, the warding seal appeared on the clone's torso.