A Dangerous Mission! Journey to the Land of Waves

The weather is sunny today, and the vast skies painted by the clouds had the sun to pierce the earth with its heats. Just as Kakashi's promised, Group Seven began their work as local Ninjas with some missions. Some are exciting, while some other. . . are neat?

"Takashi here at Point D." 

"Sasuke here at Point B!"

"Sakura here at Point C!"

"Naruto here. I'm at Point A!"

"You're slow, Naruto! Okay, the seventh squad. . .Hm?! The target has moved!" Kakashi sense a rapid movement in the distance. It was then shown that the target has a piercing gaze and are small in size. "Follow it!" 

As discreetly as possible, the seventh squad followed their target diligently, until the said target appeared to be less aggressive and less hostile.  

"Alright! It's over here." Naruto watch the target from small distance, followed by his crew. 

"What's your distance from the target?" Kakashi asked his students. 

"Five meters! I can go at any time." Naruto answered with great urgency. 

"I'm ready for the worst-case scenario, whenever you're ready." Comes the gentle voice of Takashi. 

"I'm ready, too." Sasuke followed. 

"Me, too!" Sakura prepared herself. 

"Okay. . . Do it!" Kakashi gives the cue and watch as four Ninjas flew from their respectively hidings. 

MEOWWW!

"I got him!" Naruto captured the cat with brown fur from behind, now withstanding scratches and rage from the target. 

"Here, Naruto. . . Let me. . ." Takashi gently took the cat from Naruto, the Senju gave the cat a firm but warm embrace. Sakura admire the cat from afar, not wanting to be scratch like Naruto. 

Purr. . .

"Does he have the ribbon on his right ear? Are you sure it's our target Tora?" Kakashi asked again, wanting update on the situation. 

"It's the target, no mistake." Sasuke decided to give the report as Tora and Naruto silently continues their feud through eye contacts. 

"There, there Tora. You should give Naruto another chance, his hair might be yellow, but he looks just like you!" Takashi cheerily points out as his pointing fingers went to Tora's cheeks and then Naruto's. 

The marks on Naruto's face resembles whiskers after all. 

"Aw, that's true!" Sakura chuckles as she gave Tora her hand to sniff. 

"Alright, the mission to capture lost pet 'Tora' is complete!" Kakashi nods in the distance, but then his peace was ignored by a ruffled Naruto. 

"Isn't there a mission with a greater sense of urgency?!" Naruto yelled out loud, making Tora hissing on Takashi's arms. 

And then there's sound of scrambled transmission, indicating that Naruto's loud voice may've broke his earpiece along with Kakashi's ear. 

☆☆☆

"Ohhh! My cute Tora! I was worried to death!" Screams the cat lady, overwhelming the poor cat with her loud and mass affection. 

The wife of the Land of Fire's Daimyo, Madame Shijimi and Tora (the cat) was finally reunited.