Takashi Ends Village Hunger & Zabuza's Return!

"Man! This is really fun! It's been a long time since we've had a meal with so many people!" Tazuna was cheerful this evening. "And thanks to this kid, our people no longer need to fear famine, my word my boy, you might just end world hunger one day!" Tazuna pat Takashi on his back too vigorously that the boy began to choke.

"You - you're welcome." Takashi tried to respond, but he was too busy chocking. "I only help the farmers with vegetables and tubers though. . . I hope you like sweet potatoes." Takashi chuckles as he is proud with himself.

And while both Naruto and Sasuke busy having their eating competition, Kakashi can be see smiling at his students. Secretly, he was amazed by Takashi's ability to lightened up the morale of an entire village. But he supposed that a power like Takashi's is truly needed in places devoured by famine. 

"Seconds please!" Both Naruto and Sasuke demanded but they were eating too fast that they ended up vomited what they just ate.

"Stop eating if you're going to vomit!" Sakura shouted.

"No, I'll eat." Sasuke refused. 

"I have to eat even if it means enduring. I have to get strong as quickly as possible, so. . ." Naruto followed.

"Yes - yes!" Kakashi nodded. "But vomiting is different."

"Good grief." Takashi wasn't amused, the boys did throw up what he grown after all. 

But the pleasant feelings did not linger that long. After Sakura unknowingly asked the wrong question regarding a torn picture, Inari took off soon followed by his mother. Apparently, the man missing from the said picture is a man named Kaiza. The Hero of the once peaceful village. 

With Gato executing Kaiza, the evil bastard had also taken bravery within the village. Kaiza was the strongest among them, and with him no more. . .there was no longer hope shining in the village. The story of Kaiza greatly explains the village morale and Inari's bitterness, Takashi had only seen the boy from time to time as Inari was unwilling to get closer, but its damn obvious that the kid is getting lonely but to lose someone again, it will too much for the young boy. 

The story of Kaiza also greatly motivates Naruto, as he wants to prove to Inari that there are heroes. . . in this world.

Over the next few days, Takashi remained focus on growing foods for the village. And with a refreshened body and mind, he was also able to grow a few yards of apple orchards. As he was taking a break, Takashi help the local farmer to distribute the fresh produce around to especially those in needs. In his travel along the village, he came across a young and beautiful brunette. Upon a closer look, the beautiful person appeared androgynous, even their voice was feminine, subtly masculine. 

"How much for those apples?" They asked to a flustered Takashi. 

"These are free. . . as long as you need them, I suppose." Takashi grew shyer the closer 'she' is to him. "Here you can have some." The boy gave five apples. "Do you like apples?"

"No, but my friend does." The person smiles. "Thank you. . ." 

"You're welcome. Have you check the market? There should be more fresh vegetables and tubers on sale." Takashi offered as the person kept a strong eye contact with him. 

"Where are these abundant produces coming from though? Just yesterday this village had close to nothing. . ." The person wonders with a hint of skepticisms. 

"You're not wrong, but I just so happened to have the um, how do I say it. . . ah, but I have a super green thumb! I helped the farmers to grow some more foods." Takashi explains to assure.