A Solemn Day

^ The perfect song I find as Saika's Lullaby 
Origin: Fire Emblem Fates OST - Lost in thoughts all alone.

"This dream again. . ." Takashi slowly opened his eyes. 

The young Senju find himself staring at a gigantic full moon. Beyond the darkest canvas, amongst the starry skies, the young boy was kept afloat by a mysterious force. Takashi appears to somewhat used to this bizarre situation. He pinches his cheek, expecting something but wasn't surprised when nothing had happened. 

"This place feels like a dream. . . but is it not a dream?" Takashi asked to no one, only having the bizarre moon to watch over him. 

The full moon looked enchantingly beautiful upon an observation this close, yet like a Genjutsu, Takashi felt as if this moon isn't just your ordinary moon. 

The moon had a strange glow to it, and the moon itself felt like a temple, but a temple of who? That's anybody guess.

"This is the third time it happened. . . I must be 'dead'. . ." Takashi mumble as he flies around. 

Beneath him was a body of water with no end in every direction, as far as eyes can see. It doesn't matter what direction Takashi flies to, he never met an end to this void, perhaps his subconscious dimension. Takashi landed upon the surface of the waters; the tasteless water mirrored the skies beautifully. 

Takashi have no idea where or why he's in this place, but he knows for sure that if he is here. . . then his physical body had undergone a very fatal injury, maybe many. It will take some time until he truly wakes up and be back at the real world. But for now, Takashi decided to meditate since there's nothing else to do here. 

And with meditation, time will pass before Takashi knows it. In his darkness, he finds a light at the end of the tunnel, a symbol of his consciousness. Looking back towards the moon, Takashi finds her gaze upon him, again. Without a fail, just before light overtook him, she was there. 

An ethereal looking woman, with her long white hair. . . there she goes, floating like a ghost.  Her presence was always so incredibly subtle, as if she's mere traces of something greater than anything humanly possible. Her presence though subtle, still feels otherworldly, it is as if. . . 

She's a goddess.

"Just who are you?" Takashi whisper to himself as the light embrace him completely.

Waking up in the hospital, Takashi finds that his entire left side of being was made out of wood. It means that his Cells Regeneration has not yet gave him a humanly organic flesh. Takashi nod to took in his condition and he can't move too much in his recovery. With a groan, Takashi tried to sit upright when the sounds of war roar like a great thunder. 

Boom! 

The entire hospital was shaking from the impact of ongoing violence, but with Saika's barrier protecting the entire building, Takashi had nothing to worry about. Even the act to sit was incredibly hard for the young Senju, recalling that half of his body is still a plant without a working nerves or veins. 

Takashi had no choice but to summon Kōsuke with just one hand, which was proven to be quite the challenge as he lost the arm he uses to store Chakra and that his Handseal skill isn't even close to Haku. 

But after a while, he managed. 

Poof!

"You summoned me with only one hand? Well, color me impressed! Anything I can do to help?" Kōsuke was just as enthusiastic as the first time Takashi had summoned him.