B-Rank: Escort Mission!

After a busy day of missions, group seven finds themselves having lunch together, eating delicious food, cooked by none other than Senju Saika. As always, Hatake Kakashi ate the fastest and was brilliant to have all children wonder about what beneath the mask. After lunch was done, Takashi gathered many to the backyard as he wanted show all about the bunker he made with his own bare hands. 

"Miss Saika. . ." Sasuke softly raises his voice as he helps the mentioned with dirty dishes.

"What is it?" Saika hums in reply, her eyes diligently watch over her foods. 

"I've decided to stay just a bit longer. . ." Sasuke added, now earning the woman's attention. 

"Truly, that's glad to hear! What persuade you?" Saika was glad, but not too glad at the word 'a bit longer'.

"I wanted to see Kakashi's face." Sasuke looks away as Saika just stood there, aghast. 

"Ouh. . ."

"You've seen it right? I mean. . . seeing as the two of you are together." Sasuke grew shyer with each word uttered. "Actually, just a hint will do." 

"The hint will be Takashi." Saika chuckles. "He might have my nose and my lips, but everything else. . ." She falters at the end, since Kakashi has not yet reveals the truth. "He got it from Kakashi." 

"Got it?" Sasuke furrowed his eyebrows. 

"It's a secret, okay?" Saika smiles as she gently put a finger over Sasuke's lips. "I'll cook you whatever you want, but keep this one to yourself, in the meantime." 

 ☆☆☆

"Kakashi will not be coming with you three this time." Tsunade gives a heads up towards the group seven as she reads them their mission. "As you three already know, most of the Jonin including Kakashi are on different mission." 

"But rest assured, I assigned the perfect Chunin to be in your company!" Tsunade smiles. 

"Who is it?" Sakura was excited as Naruto could not hide his curiosity. Even Sasuke was intrigued. 

"You may come in, now." Tsunade closes her eyes as the voice of a door being open can be heard. Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke turn back to find. . .

TAKASHI?!

"Yo!" Takashi smiles at his friend as he adorned a new getup. 

"What's the meaning of this?!" Naruto looks at Tsunade as the later laugh out loud, mostly out of pride. "I mean, I'm proud of you Takashi, but what?!" Naruto looks very pale. 

". . ." Sakura and Sasuke couldn't utter a word, both were too stunned to speak. 

"Naruto! I thought you of all people will know exactly why I promote him." Tsunade lectured the young Uzumaki. "In my fight with Orochimaru, Takashi has shown a Chunin level of aptitude. Takashi, in my opinion is just a bit shy to become Jonin, even!" 

"Takashi knows when to attack and he knows when to retreat." Tsunade added. "Being a Shinobi. . . a Ninja, is not just about power." Tsunade grows serious. "Above all, a true Ninja must be deceptive in nature and only reveal necessary things, especially at battle." 

"We ended our battle with Orochimaru, all in prime condition and unscathed because Takashi's preparation and judgement, that's why I promoted him. This mission will further proof of his Ninja aptitude." Tsunade picks up a scroll as Takashi stood beside his still agape friends.