A Puppet In The Play

'Autumn...Autumn Carter....THE Autumn Carter. Her those deep blue eyes, her smile, her soothing voice, her curly hairs, her scent, everything is so unique about her. She has already occupied my mind. And when I saw her sad in the morning all I want to do is to kill that bastard who took away her smile.'

He was thinking about her, only when suddenly something or someone jumped in front of his car.

"OH SHIT " he shouts and turned the steering wheel with force and was about to hit the person but saved by an inch, but the right side of the car got hit by a tree in attempt to save him.

He rushes out of the car and runs towards the person.

"Oh I am so sorry sir, I am so sorry. I didn't saw you at that time. Are you ok? I hope everything is fine? Hello? sir? Are you ok?" he asks many questions in a rapid speed, in a concern and considerate tone.

"Mmm... " says the person. Charles was relaxed, getting a response but still asks, "Are you ok sir?"

"No...No sir I am not fine." The person says regretting why he wasn't dead.

Suddenly, Charles recognizes the sound of the person, his deep, intoxicated voice can never be forgotten by him.

"Hey? Do you have alcohol? Or drugs? Cocaine? ketamine? Or anything I promise I won't tell anyone , just one packet I promise I will pay you but please, please can I just have one packet?" He pleads and falls on his feet and begs him.

"I will do anything you ask me to do....anything but please." He pleads and starts crying.

"Are you Brooks Williams?"

Charles asks with frowned eyebrows.

On hearing his name, Brooks was confused but also frightened.

He looks up and froze when he sees Professor Chamberlain. With wide eyes he denies and says," No sir I am not, you probably mistook me as someone. I am Harry....urm Harry Parker." He stumbles.

"Don't try to trick me kid. I know you very well. But as far as I remember, when you were caught you swear you won't take any drug? Didn't you?" Charles says in a soft voice but from inside he was smirking, showing his hypocritical nature.

"Sorry professor.. don't tell it to anyone I promise I'll leave but don't tell anyone. Please professor, please. I will do anything but please don't tell to anyone." Brooks says while crying and begging on his feet.

"Anything? Seriously anything?" Charles asks with a little evil smirk playing on his lips.

"Yes, Anything." Brooks says a bit relaxed. "Ok, come inside the car. I'll tell you what you have to do." He says indicating towards the car.

Brooks stands up and follows his back with little sniffles, like a small kid.

"You owe me a dent on my car." Charles says while sitting on the driver's seat.

Brooks says nothing but bends his head.

"OK, so let's make a deal I will give you the drug Ketamine but in return-" he was abruptly interrupted by enthusiastic Brooks in the middle.

"-In return?" He yelps with wide eyes and a smile. "Let, me, complete kid. In return you have to do something for me." Charles says with a smirk. "What do I have to do?" Brooks was suspicious and frowns. "I'll tell you when we'd reach our place."

After a thirty minute ride, Charles took Brooks to countryside.

It was already very dark and cold breeze was blowing in the night sky, making it look calming in a scary way.