Silver Lining In The Clouds With A Feast For The Eyes

So, it's the day in Autumn's life, for which she was waiting dearly.

Her parents were going to leave the country for five days due to business work. And this is the first day. Everyone is very busy and no one is paying any attention to Autumn.

Autumn took advantage of this moment and tries to make it one of her memorial days. Although it was one but to add a little spice to it.

She took some of her pocket money and gets ready and went out. She had already told Brooks to wear suit and meet her near the art museum.

Even she wore a white ball dress, a good and decent one.

She was so excited to see if Brooks will love her arrangements or not. She was lost in her thoughts and was about to trip but handles herself.

 She was lost in her thoughts and was about to trip but handles herself

She had decided the whole day for Brooks.

Firstly she will take him to the museum. She took her mask too. It was very important. Everyone knew her and her parents, so it was important for her to wear mask so that she can spend her day peacefully. 

On her way to the museum everyone was starting at her as if she was an alien. But she understands that as she was wearing a ball gown with a mask and walking in a hurry as if someone was following her.

Then with not so less patience, she reaches the museum.

Autumn looks around and her eyes landed on the man dressed in a stylish suit and jelled hairs. His hands were in his pockets and was searching for someone. She waves her hand still day dreaming and he catches her view.

They find each other. Which wasn't tough for them to find each other.

What people do is they use words to describe eachother's beauty but Autumn and Brooks's eyes were enough to tell each other how beautiful they look.

They never had to use words to tell each other how they look. Just a look into each other's eyes were enough to tell.

 Just a look into each other's eyes were enough to tell

I find her. It was easy to find her. She is the only person who has the deepest navy blue eyes ever.

It was only today that I get to know that this, was the art museum with full of ancient paintings, which were so beautiful and so precious to her that she could spend her whole day there without moving.