Is He Always Like This

"Listen Claire, I can't live without you. I just want you to be safe." I look him straight in the eyes.

"Jeremy, do you really think Calvin has done bad things? You haven't let me have friends that are boys for the past year!" He grabs my hand and I pull away.

"Calvin Has done very bad things LOOK HIM UP for God sakes! He killed hundreds! He beat up Kriss and then took him away."

"You don't know that, Jeremy!" I look over at Calvin who is looking at the commotion between the two of us. He gets up.

"Jeremy! You need to relax. Your fighting days are over. You can stop fighting people for me. I don't wanna be fought for anymore!" I get up and he grabs my wrist and pulls me back down.

"Jeremy, you need to let go of her." a voice comes out from the side. I see Calvin standing there. I look over and dash has his head down on the table. Jeremy releases his grip on my wrist.

"Fine." He looks with a hateful stare towards Calvin. Jeremy gets up from his seat.

"Well then, I'll let you and your new boyfriend sit together. He motions for him to sit in the seat. As soon as Calvin sits down Jeremy grabs the back of his shirt, pulls him back and then grabs the back of his head and slams it into the table. "Bitch". He says with a smirk on his face.

"JEREMY!" I yell at him. Calvin keeps his head buried into the table.

"Calvin, are you ok?"

"Yeah." he gets up and I see his nose bleed.

"Here, let me get that for you." I grab my napkin and wipe the blood from his nose. 

"Thanks. He pisses me off, you know that?" he and I laugh a little bit. I'm surprised he can keep comedy in a situation like this.

"Yeah, it seems as if it's the opposite as well." He laughs a little. He then asks.

"Is he always like this?"